This is my riff. Click to listen:

http://molgav.nn.ru/?song=x2/1430255915.13

I suggest you to use Molgav service for publishing of riffs in this forum.
Molgav doesn't require additional software.
Molgav works on desktop and on mobile.
All you need is define riff in Molgav sequencer, press ShareAs and copy/paste URL here.

see http://www.reddit.com/r/molgav/ for tutorials and riff examples.
uh, Molgav doesn't support Internet Explorer yet. Use qualitative browser like Safari/Firefox/Chrome.
such ed
much oiroigenl
so sucecs
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
is the advice your advertisemtn i feel cheated this isn't even tab or chords post i the pit they will appreciate you
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N
Quote by imspazzen
is the advice your advertisemtn i feel cheated this isn't even tab or chords post i the pit they will appreciate you

this is full functional sequencer. See http://www.reddit.com/r/molgav/
You can do all what you do with GuitarPro, for example. But this is absolutly free.
Last edited by sss1024 at Apr 30, 2015,
Quote by RedDeath9
so is guitar pro

you can't play .gp file from browser
i can't really figure out how to use it.

tbh, it's not going to go over well in this forum. we all use Guitar Pro, tuxguitar, etc. and we can share our music by posting our files here. If we really wanted to get stuff into a sequencer, we could just post the midi and import it. Also I'm guessing a lot of us like being able to see things through a guitar tab perspective; the sequencer doesn't offer that.

i mean, i see the potential of this thing. i just don't think anyone in Tabs and Chords will use it. You could try a different forum, though.
Quote by RedDeath9
If we really wanted to get stuff into a sequencer, we could just post the midi and import it.

Some years ago no one wanted service for short messages. Now anybody uses Twitter.

Treat Molgav as Twitter for musicians. This is pattern based sequencer. Aim of Molgav is to define short melody/riff/piece and share it in one click.

Yes, UI differ from other sequencer. It is because Molgav is adapted for desktop and mobile. Try to write down a riff on Guitar Pro for mobile. It is pain. Molgav is easier way to do this. See screenplay here .

You don't need to upload files anywhere. Just press ShareVia and copy/paste link (see my riff above) or press Facebook/Twitter/e-mail etc.

Moreover, you can layout patterns in any order to show your piece visually (see layout example here). Nor Guitar Pro, nor any other DAW/sequencer hasn't such ability.

See more examples here.
Quote by sss1024
Some years ago no one wanted service for short messages. Now anybody uses Twitter.

Treat Molgav as Twitter for musicians. This is pattern based sequencer. Aim of Molgav is to define short melody/riff/piece and share it in one click.

Yes, UI differ from other sequencer. It is because Molgav is adapted for desktop and mobile. Try to write down a riff on Guitar Pro for mobile. It is pain. Molgav is easier way to do this. See screenplay here .

You don't need to upload files anywhere. Just press ShareVia and copy/paste link (see my riff above) or press Facebook/Twitter/e-mail etc.

Moreover, you can layout patterns in any order to show your piece visually (see layout example here). Nor Guitar Pro, nor any other DAW/sequencer hasn't such ability.

See more examples here.

Yeah, but we have a Skype chat that kind of circumvents all this anyway. I mean, even a weighty GP5/TG file isn't going to be more than a few hundred kilobytes, and most services have file sharing functionality. If all the sharing functionality of Molgav does is shave a few seconds of time off from sharing things, its not much of an improvement.

It just seems like you're trying to fill a hole that's already been filled for a very long time.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
It just seems like you're trying to fill a hole that's already been filled for a very long time.

Common... Molgav isn't a silver bullet that solve all problems around the world. Molgav help you do some things in easier way. It's all.

again
Noone cares about your shitty website, go away
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Ometh
Noone cares about your shitty website, go away

wow. I think this is communit forum, not yours. I published riff in Molgav format. Rules doesn't prohibit non-GuitarPro format. Keep calm and love the community.
Quote by sss1024
wow. I think this is communit forum, not yours. I published riff in Molgav format. Rules doesn't prohibit non-GuitarPro format. Keep calm and love the community.

You know what? You're right. I'm sorry. Reporting you for advertising btw
Quote by slapsymcdougal