Page 1 of 3
In light of discussions over Baltimore, it clearly is and therefore should be called the t-word.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
kinda

Quote by GuitarGod_92
lol no but its still bad
/thread

a simple kinda woulda sufficed

less is always more pal

Oh **** that. They're thugs. Some people say that it's a racist term. To refer to people that are breaking the law and throwing rocks at cops and slashing fire hoses, to refer to the people that are stealing ATM machines and breaking into the CVS, that are hauling off toilet paper, that are hauling off whatever they can get their hands on. Some people would say that when you refer to them as thugs that that's code word for 'blacks'. .

.. really?? A thug is a THUG. Whether they're white black brown Asian. Doesn't matter.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Apr 29, 2015,
no, and you are unbelievably white like sour cream
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I can see how it could be, but i don't think it really compares. the "n-word" has a load of history behind it, which is why it cuts so deep, people literally died because of that word.
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by MinterMan22
a simple kinda woulda sufficed

less is always more pal

kinda implies that it kinda is which it isnt, chump

Quote by Carnivean
Oh **** that. They're thugs. Some people say that it's a racist term. To refer to people that are breaking the law and throwing rocks at cops and slashing fire hoses, to refer to the people that are stealing ATM machines and breaking into the CVS, that are hauling off toilet paper, that are hauling off whatever they can get their hands on. Some people would say that when you refer to them as thugs that that's code word for 'blacks'. .

.. really?? A thug is a THUG. Whether they're white black brown Asian. Doesn't matter.

lol
I prefer the term 'hoodrats'

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Carnivean

but what if people primarily use "thugs" when talking about black people. The word has become much more common in media after all these racially based incidents.

this is like looting and salvaging during disasters. Seems like brown people loot a lot more and white people salvage. Maybe news has become more aware of that stuff but I know it was like that during Katrina.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by GuitarGod_92
kinda implies that it kinda is which it isnt, chump

lol

kinda a.k.a. KIND OF as in "oh lol yea they're KIND OF similar both are used in racially disparaging contexts but one is a fairly recent term without any history while the other word.. oh boy lets not even get into that right now!" cmon pal im way over my 50 character cap here what are you doing to me

that would reply it's replacing it and the original is going away. or as if it hasn't been a racially awful term for a while.

neither of those are true, it's just a racially fueled and completely unnecessary term that raises some big red flags about its user.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by MinterMan22
kinda a.k.a. KIND OF as in "oh lol yea they're KIND OF similar both are used in racially disparaging contexts but one is a fairly recent term without any history while the other word.. oh boy lets not even get into that right now!" cmon pal im way over my 50 character cap here what are you doing to me

both your posts have been longer than both my posts

you're really fucked up, buddy
ffs

No.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
No
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Look at all the thugs in this thread.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Carnivean

I can get behind that.

Quote by Carnivean
A thug is a THUG. Whether they're white black brown Asian. Doesn't matter.

Shame it doesn't work that way
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by BladeSlinger
but what if people primarily use "thugs" when talking about black people. The word has become much more common in media after all these racially based incidents.

this is not true.

according to many studies, the words that people use are always words of a formal established language. The definitions of the words are those only listed in the Websters 13th Edition dictionary. Slang and dialect is never used ever.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Carnivean

Quote by Mrs. O
i can't kill anyone, so i play music
Quote by Carnivean

and sadly, no-one will hear this because it's too rational
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
yeah kind of but while I'm not saying it isn't often racially charged it's more of a classicist term than a term for black people in general.
well the often hilarious #thuglyf videos are always accompanied by dat evil hippity hop so I could understand that immediate association
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Amuro Jay
That's THPS3 not THUG, you nerd.

Tony Hawk's Ultimate Guitar.
I was listening to some "black" radio (they play good RnB) and Doug Banks has suggested that it is. However, I have heard white police referred to as "jackbooted thugs" often. I think we should be careful when we call people thugs because it makes pretty clear statements about the moral character of those people, and we better damn well mean it if we're going to say it. Myself, I don't think that those who are rioting are all thugs. I would be upset if I were in that position, and I can't say I wouldn't yell and scream.
Quote by Rossenrot
People who use the phrase "the n-word" belong at the kiddie table.

Do you actually stay true to this statement IRL? If so, i admire ur balls.
Quote by Rossenrot
People who use the phrase "the n-word" belong at the kiddie table.

So like 94% of black people then ok.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Page 1 of 3