Anyone know of an operational Ibanez Bass Forum?

I see that the one at Ibanez is down. None of the others pop up for me. I just get buffering.

I saw the "Ibanez Basses suck" thread here. It made me note how it was reported to me by...who was it?.... a Store operator here in CC, that Ibanez, which is Hoshino, who also owns Tama ( a brand formerly well respected by me) is really down to only moving basses.

There was a discussion about all of the guitars he had on the wall that had broken parts he could not get.

Good news for Basses. Bad news for guitarists.

Then again, I cannot get parts for my Basses either and am buying parts guitars to keep mine going.

Even after telling my friend from ancient History to become and endorser for Ibanez, and him now having a model, it is sad that it is the unaddressed negative things in a company that slowly bring it down in the face of any great things that it does.

I will again say that except for the Hardware Finish on the BTB 400 Series Basses, and any Electronic or Pickup instability that others might complain of, the Woods and overall design of these basses is the winner in my book. ( I wish they would do a reissue, as none of the 6 strings have bolt on necks anymore.)

My MIJ 1006 Fretless took a spill back in February when I pulled the stand over, and it fell off a 6" step stage right on to the face of the headstock (Maple/ Bubinga 5 piece) and was still in tune. Wonderful construction!

(The 400's are Maple/Walnut, I prefer them as they are more stable and do not darken the tone.)

So, i am looking for a forum to fanboy at, and if you see any Blue BTB406 or 456 (whatever color, usually Black) I am always looking for a Bass for Parts or to do a Custom Transparent Blue on.
Ibanez BTB 1006 Fretless and 405 (no Barts)
456 & 455(w/Barts)
Genz Benz NeoX400 112T & NeoX 112T cab.
Digitech BP-8 (x2)
Yamaha PB-1
Boss: SYB-5, PS-2, OD-20, EQ-20, PH-3,BF-3, CE-20, DD-20
Morely A/B
Last edited by Sliide90027 at Apr 29, 2015,
TalkBass has a few dedicated to various Ibanez basses, as does Bassdogs.com. And then there is the Ibanez forum itself:

http://forum.ibanez.com/
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
DanG! It worked this time.

Last links I got appeared dead that day.

Thanks again FG!
456 & 455(w/Barts)
Digitech BP-8 (x2)
Yamaha PB-1
Morely A/B
lots of guys at talkbass love ibanez - and there's also several ibanez bass club threads - loooong ones - where everyone talks ibanez.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Well, TB banned me.

Also, I was hoping to find a Forum where they might be listening. But that does not appear to be in their purview.
456 & 455(w/Barts)
Digitech BP-8 (x2)
Yamaha PB-1
Morely A/B
Quote by Deliriumbassist
TB are just crotchety old traditionalists that believe that anyone that owns anything less than a Fodera is a peasant.

Yeah... all 227,407 of them.
um... no. i'm a member of the squier jag ss club there (that's a $179 bass), and there are tons of people with basses and amps that cost under $300. also lots of super modern players, traditionalists and just about any kind of bass player out there. i've gotten some really great advice, and hope i've given some, as well.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
TB are just crotchety old traditionalists that believe that anyone that owns anything less than a Fodera is a peasant.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
I am very comfortable with my 'member of the exiled great unwashed" status at TB.

I look at Foderas and scratch my head wondering why anyone would ... I am way over the $5K instrument thing.

Really settled in with the BTB's in inventory, for the past 9 years.

The Ibanez Forum has no responders by the way.
456 & 455(w/Barts)
Digitech BP-8 (x2)
Yamaha PB-1
Morely A/B