The last piece of my sister's cheesecake, which is bad because I told my mom I would save her some

what have you eaten and then realized you shouldn't have?

also one time I made these molecules out of different colored marshmallows for a science project and my dad ate them in the middle of the night.
Some popcorn chicken that I got from Quickly's that one time. I got food poisoning
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
The last piece of my sister's cheesecake, which is bad because I told my mom I would save her some

yeesh, it seems your family relationships are complicated
there once was a lady who swallowed a fly
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Pastafarian96
your mum last night

there's nothing wrong with getting what you paid $5 for

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Baby Joel
there once was a lady who swallowed a fly

I don't know why she swallowed the fly
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel

Having conversations with yourself? Were you hoping for a response so that you could give the punchlline of a joke?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

hot
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Baby Joel

perhaps she'll die
it's all coming back

a huge piece of apple cranberry strudel that had been in the fridge for a day and i thought no one was gonna eat. turned out it was for my uncle. for his birthday.

a cookie i found in the lounge area of my friend's dorm. tasted like a musty basement.

several hot Italian sausages after having been vegetarian for months. thought i was gonna shit out my colon.

a large quantity of benadryl that made me see giant ****ing spiders everywhere.

week old taco meat and moldy cheese in a burrito. somehow i didn't die.

various narcotic pills i dropped on bathroom floors not 10 seconds after buying them.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I've never eaten anything I wasn't glad I ate.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Momentosis
hot

wp

also i barely even remember making this thread which is weird because it was earlier today and ive barely even done any drugs since then
I bought a gigantic thing of cotton candy yesterday and regretted it 5 mins later because

1. It was bigger than my head and i didn't wanna eat that much sugar
2. V v v hot out and unnaturally humid, so it was getting all goopy and weird and threatening to fall off the flimsy paper cone it was stuck to
3. Every single little kid who walked past me stared at my cotton candy with their mouth open and then begged their parents to buy them some...way too much attention for me, especially when eating something this messy. I couldn't get up to move to a less conspicuous location because my bag was on my lap and i was using both hands to eat this monstrosity
4. After a few minutes i had gotten it all over my face and today I have killer zits on the places it touched
5. I JUST KEPT EATING AND EATING AND IT NEVER ENDED so i got rid of it after 45 mins but i felt so bad throwing it away because all those kids wanted it

i only bought it because it had a picture of elsa on the plastic wrrap
cat
One time I ate some drugs, and 30 seconds later realize whatever I took was some kind of designer drug from hell. It only took 2 minutes to fully hit me, and I had unclear vision and was having an anxiety attack.

What a ****ing terrible experience it was.
I drank a sprite that had a cigarette bud and ashes in it. Didn't realize she was using it as an ashtray.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by guitarxo
5. I JUST KEPT EATING AND EATING AND IT NEVER ENDED so i got rid of it after 45 mins but i felt so bad throwing it away because all those kids wanted it

Should have made eye contact with every single kid in the place, stare them down as u throw away their dreams. Then laugh as they weep
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Should have made eye contact with every single kid in the place, stare them down as u throw away their dreams. Then laugh as they weep

i like your style

yesterday i had a subway Italian bmt w/ jalapenos which gave me diarrhea and the peppers made my asshole burn wickedly LOL every blast of poop had me begging for mercy

at that point of lingering butthole fire i new dat i shouldn't hve ate dat
KIFFLOM
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

That's mean, should've eaten her instead. Incest = wincest
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by MinterMan22

it's weird her eye movement makes me fear she's possessed but i'd still hold her hand so hard you don't even know

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by MinterMan22

I liked this Ariana Grande more
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Today I saw I had some kind of sauce on the back of my hand and licked it off. It didnt taste like anything I'd been eating though.
Quote by guy_tebache
Today I saw I had some kind of sauce on the back of my hand and licked it off. It didnt taste like anything I'd been eating though.

white and salty?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.