(Mini pedal shown for size)
Picked this big boy up in a trade, it works! I wasn't expecting the functions though, that was a sweet bonus cause it has stereo ins and outs, which is so useful to my setup that it completely negates the massive size of the pedal when combined with the fact I think it looks cool.

It rocks nice and smooth and holds its place well, has a knob to conrol the sensitivity of the sweep and...uh...controls the volume!

If you're in the market for a volume pedal, good luck finding one of these. But they work and they look kinda cool for a volume pedal.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Nice

LOL at the mooer next to it
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yay! I didn't go O-for! Lol. Thanks Dave! It is huge. My pedalboard is ~40"x20" and it's a good thing cause this and my DL4 take up frickin' half of it.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20