Which of the above is a better guitar for a beginner and why?
Going to buy a new one. So please help.me in this.
The Schecter will give you coil tapping which means more versatility, while the MH350 will give you a neck-through design and EMG 81/85 combo. So if you're planning to play modern metal or hard rock exclusively then it will be your best bet! I recommend it. I play EMG's myself. Have the 81 in the bridges of both of my guitars.=)
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
Quote by GraceByDeath
The Schecter will give you coil tapping which means more versatility, while the MH350 will give you a neck-through design and EMG 81/85 combo. So if you're planning to play modern metal or hard rock exclusively then it will be your best bet! I recommend it. I play EMG's myself. Have the 81 in the bridges of both of my guitars.=)

I was talking about the mh-50, the mh-350 is out of my budget.
OHHHHHH...Get the Schecter. Or go used.
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Good luck man! I hope to see pics! Btw. Budget? If I remember correctly that's a $399 guitar. You could get some good used gear for that price.
Quote by Roc8995

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Quote by GraceByDeath
Good luck man! I hope to see pics! Btw. Budget? If I remember correctly that's a $399 guitar. You could get some good used gear for that price.

Actually i am from india so no chance of getting a used one.
Just called the dealer and he said that the schecter is not in stock, so i may have to persue other available options. Still trying to get a schecter from another dealer if it is available. Will surely post the pics when i get one.
Any other options that you enjoy? If not, I've played an Omen Extreme and it was pretty decent.
Quote by Roc8995

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Quote by GraceByDeath
Any other options that you enjoy? If not, I've played an Omen Extreme and it was pretty decent.

I really liked the looks of esp ltd ec200qm, just didnt get a chance to play. It has an agathis body and that isnt a good tonewood is it? The pickups ie lh301 were decent though.
Last edited by cyruseternity at May 1, 2015,
Agathis isn't a very desired tonewood and at that price it won't be very high quality. I think the Schecter is your best bet.=)
Quote by Roc8995

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz