Yes, I'm a jealous lazy, moocher.
7 21%
No, they earned it.
7 21%
I hate everyone
20 59%
Voters: 34.
Page 1 of 3
hate the richest 1%? Don't they know that rich people got there by hard work and sacrifice? If you want to be rich just work harder and educate yourself. Stop bitching about your shitty minimum wage job and take an extra one on top of it.

Do you hate the 1%?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Jealousy, obviously.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I only hate rich people when they are not away they have a duty to over people in society.

Like when rich people say stuff like "Why don't poor people just WORK HARD" that is stupid. Everyone should help everyone else especially when the rich have money than they need.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Donald Trump nuff said
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
If only i was born into a family that could afford to send me to private schools and then Eton, should've worked harder before I existed :eyeroll:

the top 1% is basically family wealth, or insane luck. I take nothing away from them, but the idea that they worked harder for it is nonsense
Quote by Bladez22
If only i was born into a family that could afford to send me to private schools and then Eton, should've worked harder before I existed :eyeroll:

the top 1% is basically family wealth, or insane luck. I take nothing away from them, but the idea that they worked harder for it is nonsense

They did work hard for it. What kind of shenanigans are you pulling? Also learn about trickle-down economics.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
They did work hard for it. What kind of shenanigans are you pulling? Also learn about trickle-down economics.

Some did, the majority did not.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
This is definitely a Neo troll thread. I think he's pretending to be Xixi. I don't know.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I only hate rich people when they are not away they have a duty to over people in society.

The fock does this mean?

Also I don't hate them but I'm proper jealous innit.
Quote by Neo Evil11

i didn't say that they didn't work hard, just the idea that they somehow worked harder than everybody else is nonsense. A lot of success is being in the right place at the right time. There's people that work overtime every day, put in extra shifts, do everything right, but the company goes bust and they end up unemployed and then flipping burgers or something else shit. Where as someone at another company could do the same thing, get a promotion and end up someplace better

the only thing i dislike about the rich is the arrogance, and the whole "just work harder then poorfolk, its not rocket science"
Quote by hurricane0202
Some did, the majority did not.

How about you flip that.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Bladez22
i didn't say that they didn't work hard, just the idea that they somehow worked harder than everybody else is nonsense. A lot of success is being in the right place at the right time. There's people that work overtime every day, put in extra shifts, do everything right, but the company goes bust and they end up unemployed and then flipping burgers or something else shit. Where as someone at another company could do the same thing, get a promotion and end up someplace better

the only thing i dislike about the rich is the arrogance, and the whole "just work harder then poorfolk, its not rocket science"

They worked harder AND they made better choices in life: like, don't work for a company that will go bankrupt. Or if your company goes bankrupt, make sure it's a bank so that it doesn't go bankrupt anyway but will be saved so that you get your bonus still. It's all about making the right choices. Poor people make the wrong ones: have children, fail at education, choose professions no one wants, drugs, crime, choose to not work as hard as you can. It's all about choices and hard work.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Don't they know that rich people got there by hard work and sacrifice?

Quote by Neo Evil11
How about you flip that.

I would but its not true, most were at least middle class. rarely do you find a person that was poor growing up become a millionaire.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Quote by SMH07
The fock does this mean?

Also I don't hate them but I'm proper jealous innit.

*aware not away, spelling mistake oops.

Quote by sam b

Got ****ed hard for her money
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by EndTheRapture51
*aware not away, spelling mistake oops.

I figured, my head is just too blagged today to figure out what it was actually meant to say.
option 3, unless they give me stuff regularly, I don't like them

I do like giving people my stuff though, feels good sometimes
Last edited by Tempoe at Apr 30, 2015,
Quote by hurricane0202
This chick literally did nothing

She put in a lot of hard work banging Ray J on camera.

i despise them because of the way a lot of them manipulate politics for their own monetary gain and actively **** over lower class people.
KIFFLOM
Quote by MeTallIcA313
libtards amiright?

fukin europoors
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I am a jealous lazy moocher and proud

I don't actually hate them tho, I blame the system that spawns them, not them personally. They are but pawns.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Apr 30, 2015,
Quote by guitarxo
I don't hate them and i think it is stupid to do so

Good proletarian. You get a belly-rub and food today.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Nice troll thread neo.

But yeah, hate the system. Not the rich's fault they got lucky financially.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 30, 2015,
Quote by Neo Evil11
Good proletarian. You get a belly-rub and food today.

thank you

I haven't worked particularly hard for many of the opportunities I've been given and I don't see why I should feel bad about it.
cat
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Nice troll thread neo.

Hate the system? You mean capitalism? What are you? A commie?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Nice troll thread neo.

i didnt mean it like that, tho it's partially true

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by CaptainCanti
neo is literally the worst human being

I don't know if I deserve that title. You have Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton and everyone at Fox News also fighting for that title.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I don't know if I deserve that title. You have Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton and everyone at Fox News also fighting for that title.

You're about as bad as all three combined.
this house is bitchin
Quote by CaptainCanti
neo is literally the worst human being

he's trolling so hard tho

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Page 1 of 3