whats up bros

finished this semester yesterday. feeling aiight

wby guys. what you guys ^ to. lets bro out, bros. ive got no work until tomorrow and no school until a couple of weeks from now

topics to discuss~~

school

work

ladies--ive been under a dry spell for a few months now. need to get back on my game but girls at work are too young/off limits. bars are too grimey and parties--**** that. im gonna start hanging around school more often and cop me an educated lassie
pinga
school - what is school

work - what is work

ladies - what is ladies
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

3 more weeks and I'm out for three months. Really need to get a job in the summer to stay busy.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
School - ain't been to school in 5 years now fam

Work - is boring. I go to work and get paid to do very little all day because the colleague I'm responsible for keeps getting ill. Boring.

Ladies - what is ladies?
congrats on finishing, i finish at the end of May, i have so much work still
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
school - i got a summer class and then i'm done!

work - i gotta get a summer job!

ladies - gettin' that tinder slash
i will die before i finish this semester
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Sure if you're into rednecks, fat chicks, or 20 yr old single mothers
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by BladeSlinger

yea

really i've just got one paper and a bunch of easy exams but same

work is ass **** the avengers ugh
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by BladeSlinger

i know this feel

um actually kind of excited for life a bit. having a billion drugs helps a lot, but yeah i'll do some dinky community college stuff for a while till i get completely readjusted and then i'll go and do things
i'm a lot more anxious about a job. i don't know why but it kind of terrifies me so yeah idk
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
i know this feel

um actually kind of excited for life a bit. having a billion drugs helps a lot, but yeah i'll do some dinky community college stuff for a while till i get completely readjusted and then i'll go and do things
i'm a lot more anxious about a job. i don't know why but it kind of terrifies me so yeah idk

Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
school - tomorrow is my last day as an undergraduate at university. many feels will be felt.

work - i just teach like 10 guitar lessons a week right now and they are good kids so it's pretty chill. will need to find some more work this summer tho

ladies - i plan to ask out this hawt red head tomorrow so we shall see
Hi there.

I'm at work for another 4 1/2 hours.

I've been having all of these weird thoughts about actually being a responsible adult lately. nothing along the lines of settling down or anything, but actually thinking about a career and being less of a general shitlord.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
sup

school - I've got two more weeks til the semesters over. I'm calm like a bomb

work - It's chill bro. Pay is decent and coworkers are cool and all. Get to meet cool people

ladies - There is one lady in my life.

all I want to do now is grab a beer and chill

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by snipelfritz
Hi there.

I'm at work for another 4 1/2 hours.

I've been having all of these weird thoughts about actually being a responsible adult lately. nothing along the lines of settling down or anything, but actually thinking about a career and being less of a general shitlord.

ok but what about school and ladies brah?
School: School kinda sucks and I find myself less and less motivated to care (note: redundancy) each passing minute I'm in class. I've got to conduct a study that will be a huge part of two final grades but I haven't started with it yet.

Work: Work sucks, but whatevs. The only reason I stuck with this job is because I was pretty much promised a promotion but as soon as I tried to capitalise, it turned out that I can't have it because I can't give full availability with scheduling. I can't be bothered to change jobs, but we'll see how it pans out because this is a very reliable source of income (albeit, little income).

Ladies: My relationship is dope.
Free Ali
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
ok but what about school and ladies brah?

I already won school, maybe grad school like 5-10 years down the road, but I'm playing it relatively loose these days.

Ladies. Ugh, it's been far too long for this man. I'm trolling the online dating crap/tinder occasionally, but I'd rather just meet/seduce some lovely girlie irl at this point. Some petite, short-haired blonde qt with pixie-like features and a sense of adventure and lofty ambitions.

That said, I'll settle for a quick, dirty ****.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
sex sux lol

Quote by MinterMan22
sex sux lol

there's a lot of sucking for sure when i'm with ur mum
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
school - shit blows. will be over soon after writing some stuff and doing some other stuff

work - in a few weeks i will be helping tiny underprivileged kids play with clay and paint some sick stuff. that's in between when they learn about math and letters and garbage and stuff. i don't get paid a lot, it's primarily a volunteer thing. high school kids volunteer as assistants but they mostly dick around. gonna tell them to fuck off and stuff.

ladies - got an interest who's interesting and interested. about 4'11" and pretty and stuff. she's friends w/ me on facebook so i think she's seriously into me

stuff - surplus
i don't know why i feel so dry
I got a new class starting on Monday for school and I'm pumped

work - chill for the first time in months, for at least a few weeks

ladies -- my 5th anniversary is coming up on cinco de mayo
My God, it's full of stars!
Just finished classes today. Sucks. They make me wait 3 months before I get to go back.

I may look for a better job for the summer. Meh...

What are ladies? Those things that don't talk to me?