Poll: ???
Poll Options
View poll results: ???
I am poor and/or a communist
15 63%
Let 'em wear boots inside their boots so as to better pull themselves up by the bootstraps
9 38%
Voters: 24.
Love the poor so much. Poor people aren't special. A lot of them are dicks
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Your idea makes no sense linguistically, or practically. If folks are truly loved, then they are not "poor". False dilemma.
stupid poor people, stupid poor people
i have more money than you
stupid poor people, stupid poor people
you cant even afford food
because they are lazy and make us pay our hard earned cash so they can get welfare payments to buy drugs. No one gets poor if not for their own bad decisions.

edit: I thought thread was about hating the poor. Who the hell loves the poor? Do you love stink?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Apr 30, 2015,
Quote by Weaponized
Don't take it personally

savage
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

because we are like sad lil abused puppies that u wanna adopt but nobody does because we're ugly and depressing so we just make everyone feel bad
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
We'd be much better off if we just killed poor people. There would be no crime, no stinky homeless people, and no benefits cheats stealing our taxes

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
To the tune of sixteen going on seventeen

I am rich man, you are poor man
Why don't we sort this shit out?
I have a house, you have a box
Why can't we sort this shit out?

I'm a poor man you're a rich man
Why don't we sort this shit out?
I have a beard, you have a car
Why won't they sort this shit out?

I can't believe someone I knew wrote this as an attempt to make a protest song.

EDIT: ^ alright Vlad the Impaler, calm down
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Using disenfranchised folks as scapegoats for political pet-games is not love.
i crush the poor underneath the weight of my billion dollar golden shoes
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I Don't Love Anybody Solely Based On Their Race, Sexuallity, Religion, Or Ecenomic Income.
compassion is all
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Because reasons
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Whether they're a dick or not doesn't really change the fact that they don't have a roof over their head, so yeah, take a dollar or two, why not?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I try not to be so cynical that they're just going to waste it on smack. I help the homeless on occasion.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I try not to be so cynical that they're just going to waste it on smack. I help the homeless on occasion.

tbh even that doesn't really bother me, withdrawals are horrible, and they're in a pretty shit place, at least it makes things a bit more bearable for a little while at least. I mean I'm going to spend that £2 on a pint or some other pointless shit
Some dude tried to panhandle money from me after I bought a $2 iced tea from a convenience store. He was pacing back and forth outside smoking a cigarette before and after I arrived at the store. He has money for cigs apparently.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

I happened to be in a particularly bad town when this dude approached me, known for a major heroin problem, so that was my immediate thought. I also don't want to walk up within reaching distance to some weird guy I don't know and stick out my hand making it grabable.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Apr 30, 2015,
I used to give ppl money but now I don't wanna and i would rather buy them food but I'm scared of talking to people I don't know so I can't. I walked by this homeless girl for the last couple days and I really wanted to ask her if I could get her a burger or something but I was too shy to and now I feel horrible because I didn't help her
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I used to give ppl money but now I don't wanna and i would rather buy them food but I'm scared of talking to people I don't know so I can't. I walked by this homeless girl for the last couple days and I really wanted to ask her if I could get her a burger or something but I was too shy to and now I feel horrible because I didn't help her

i drove by a homeless woman yesterday and was too focused on planning that it was too late and then i could have turned around but it would have taken another 5 minutes and i just did that so i was frustrated so i feel you and felt awful =/

i did help another like a week or so ago but it was the first time and who knows if i would have had she not approached me and that was up to me instead
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil