Quick question, if I get the Wrap-Around Intonatable Tailpiece from pigtail music would I also have to buy the studs and bushings offered right below the bridge in order to get it to fit?They make is sound like getting the bushing/studs would just be for aesthetics. It says the bridge is a direct replacement for prs se models so my guess is the studs and bushings that came with the factory se bridge will also fit the new bridge. Am I wrong?
I had no problems intonating my PRS SE 245. I filed the nut for a new set of 10's and used the offset allen screws to push the bridge out and it's fine. I checked with my strobe tuner.
Moving on.....
Quote by KenG
I had no problems intonating my PRS SE 245. I filed the nut for a new set of 10's and used the offset allen screws to push the bridge out and it's fine. I checked with my strobe tuner.

Alright cool id rathe rnot spend 100+ bucks on a new bridge. Some people have a super hard time with intonation but ill have a tech do it anyways. Would you still say intonation would be ok even with lower tunings? drop c, standard c and e? Ill also be getting a new nut as well to fit the strings but will the string slots on the bridge be able to comfortably hold high gauge strings such as a 12-65?
Quote by dosamwolfso
Alright cool id rathe rnot spend 100+ bucks on a new bridge. Some people have a super hard time with intonation but ill have a tech do it anyways. Would you still say intonation would be ok even with lower tunings? drop c, standard c and e? Ill also be getting a new nut as well to fit the strings but will the string slots on the bridge be able to comfortably hold high gauge strings such as a 12-65?

That I'm not sure of.
Moving on.....