My guitar has 2 single pickups and an hambucker. which one should I replace? any good pickup model? active or passive?

I play mostly rock/hard rock solos.
Guitar: Yamaha pacifica 112j
What's your amp?
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
1) what amp are you using
2) what don't you like about the pickups that you have now
3) which ones do you have a problem with
4) what's your budget
5) what's your location
6) will you buy new or used
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
5) what's your location
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
5) what's your location

2. Just cant get the exact sound im looking for.
3. neck
4. doesnt matter, I can purchase from Ebay (im not from the US)
5. Prefer new but if theres good used one so..
Quote by gabisimonov
2. Just cant get the exact sound im looking for.
3. neck
4. doesnt matter, I can purchase from Ebay (im not from the US)
5. Prefer new but if theres good used one so..

Well it kind of does matter unless you're happy overpaying.

Well what's the exact sound you're looking to get? What patches are you using in Guitar Rig as well? Like post some examples or whatever or list some neck sounds you like so we can help a bit more.

Is the pickup not clear enough? not enough gain? too shrill etc...
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well it kind of does matter unless you're happy overpaying.

Well what's the exact sound you're looking to get? What patches are you using in Guitar Rig as well? Like post some examples or whatever or list some neck sounds you like so we can help a bit more.

Is the pickup not clear enough? not enough gain? too shrill etc...

I try to get slash's sound, tried a couple of presents but still it doesn't sounds well
+ not much sustain
Well the presets within GR arent the best. Have you tried making custom ones? Theres probably a ton of GNR and Slash presets that other people have made that might interest you.

Slash uses Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro IIs. But those are humbuckers. Theyre gonna be a bit different compared to single coils
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
i'm not really thinking that a pup change is what you want. hven't played through GR but since it's modeling they often don't really see pickups all that differently. i'm kinda thinking tinkering with the eq etc will do you more good. also keep in mind that something like that just plain won't make you sound just like slash.