I've had my guitar for about a year now, and the TOM bridge is looking dull and has some red stains on the bass side, where I rest my hand. Anyone know how to clean it up?
Yamaha F310P "Bella"
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Goldtop "Chrysa"
Fender Standard Stratocaster "Michelle"
Fender Classic Series 70s Stratocaster "Nefertiti"

Marshall DSL15C
BIAS FX & AMP
Line 6 POD X3

Dunlop Stubby 3.0mm picks
D'Addario strings
What has probably happened is the plating of the bridge has worn off. There's not much you can do about it. That's just what happens.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
As TDB says, the red stain suggests you have worn through to the copper undercoat - my bathroom tap is the same. I'm guessing it is an inexpensive chrome-plated version. It it really bugs you, I think you will have to buy a new one; polishing will only wear off more of the chrome.
I have talked to a few people and I learned that nickel plating is an option. Any thoughts?
Yamaha F310P "Bella"
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Goldtop "Chrysa"
Fender Standard Stratocaster "Michelle"
Fender Classic Series 70s Stratocaster "Nefertiti"

Marshall DSL15C
BIAS FX & AMP
Line 6 POD X3

Dunlop Stubby 3.0mm picks
D'Addario strings
Quote by CostasNoir
I have talked to a few people and I learned that nickel plating is an option. Any thoughts?

I can't find confirmation on this now but I'm fairly sure nickel plating is standard on most TOM-equipped guitars.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at May 2, 2015,
Quote by Tony Done
^^^^^ Most inexpensive ones are chrome.

Yeah, prior to my edit the sentence ended "most TOM-equipped guitars worth anything", but I wasn't sure of the claim so I took it out.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one