Page 1 of 2
Just a heads up, most people (especially here) don't have a tendency to start friendships via email.
That's pretty much exactly what forums are for.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 2, 2015,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Just a heads up, most people (especially here) don't have a tendency to start friendships via email.
That's pretty much exactly what forums are for.

Yeah this. I'm down for talking and 'hanging out' but like I told you on my profile, I don't really use e-mail like that. To be perfectly honest I hate e-mail and try to check it as little as possible.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
O-ok
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
lets chill ok

This guy creeps me out. Sent a friend request on the profiles too so I took a look at his profile and.. yeah
I'll be your friend, how much do I get paid for it?
I have nothing important to say
Hi, Gordon. Welcome to UG.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Seems legit I'll PM you my address and credit card number.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
The Wole Reason For Me Asking You All For Friendship Away From This Site Is That I Feel Like Shit And Feeling Lonely And Bored. I Am Crying Writting This Due To Me Just Wanting To Socialize With You All. I Hate Feeling Like No One Cares And No One Wants Me. I Feel Bullied And I Want To End My Life.
Well that escalated quickly. D:

Ok but straight up asking "Hi let's be friends, here's my email." isn't the best way to go about it because then you're not forming a genuine friendship. It's more like you're forcing it. Which is ok if the other person is ok with it, but the chances are slim (again, especially here).

If you really want to make friends here, try being a regular member (not too hard to do since The Pit is dead, according to multiple pit regulars) and contributing to different forums.

And, of course, don't kill yourself, bro. Nothing in life is worth a life.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Hi Gordon. Friends help other friends move. Can you help me move on Friday, there's only a few heavy things to lift.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I just want friends from here. I am a person with disabilities and I find it hard to make new friends
Just start posting here more often then. There aren't many users here anymore, so it won't take long for people to recognize you, which I'm pretty sure all of us do now anyway. Very few of us actually take our friendship beyond just posting in The Pit.
What's your disability Gordon?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Gordon Powers
I just want friends from here. I am a person with disabilities and I find it hard to make new friends

Just start posting regularly and contribute your thoughts to various threads. Try not to take it too personally when people razz you on here. It's just kind of a "hanging with the guys" thing. No one here would sincerely want to hurt your feelings. I think most people suspect it was a bot account because of the inclusion of the email. We use these forums to talk to each other instead of email.

Welcome to UG!
#DTWD
What kind of Powers do you have?

I think that someone named Gordon should have lightning powers.
Quote by sam b

quiet you.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARCTIC WOLF READY TO HUNT. FOR AWESOME FRIENDS
Quote by Gordon Powers
Hi my name is Gordon Powers. I am wanting some new friends from here. my address is @hotmail.com I really need some BFF'S.

fyi kids, this is what the internet was like pre 2000.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

Haha. All those friends I made in AOL chatrooms. #glorydays
#DTWD
Quote by theguitarist

And this is what the Internet was like in 2009-2011.
Quote by sam b
Free Ali
Free Lard
Page 1 of 2