Page 1 of 2
Two more people accused him today, as the list keeps getting bigger and bigger. I don't know what to think about this, but it seems like there just wanting attention. I mean everyone is saying how if 40 women are saying they were raped it must be true, but for me the bigger the list gets the less I believe that he actually did anything .
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
I'm not sure that he raped all 40 women but he must have done some pretty awful stuff for things like this to even be brought up.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Who in the right mind would want this kind of attention?

People desperate for attention generally don't care what kind of attention it is as long as there getting it. A lot of them are just looking to get his money too. I know it's entirely possible that he raped a couple of those girls, but 40 is just ridiculous.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
^
rape a different girl every 9 days and you'll be done in a year more than doable

And using the same logic Jimmy Savile is innocent
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at May 2, 2015,
idk i hope not for all parties involved but damn yknow hard not to think he did it guy was legit my favourite comedian before all this shit went down but that doesn't matter rn

if he did the authorities will hopefully handle it

i personally don't care because i never watched his shit

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
if he did the authorities will hopefully handle it

i personally don't care because i never watched his shit

That's the thing though it's so hard to prove rape cases. So Bill Cosby is either a serial rapist, or he's getting his legacy tarnished because of a bunch of a bunch of women that know that everyone will believe they're word just because it's virtually impossible to prove them wrong.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Quote by hurricane0202
People desperate for attention generally don't care what kind of attention it is as long as there getting it. A lot of them are just looking to get his money too. I know it's entirely possible that he raped a couple of those girls, but 40 is just ridiculous.

This kind of stuff happens unfortunately, look at Sandusky. Also sexual assault doesn't specifically mean rape ya know.
*his

*their

*a bunch of x1
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by hurricane0202
That's the thing though it's so hard to prove rape cases. So Bill Cosby is either a serial rapist, or he's getting his legacy tarnished because of a bunch of a bunch of women that know that everyone will believe they're word just because it's virtually impossible to prove them wrong.

Why is it either one or the other? Why is his "legacy" more important and why do you assume they're lying? Granted, I'm skeptical of them all being true too and it's completely possible a good amount of them aren't being honest. But it works both ways, just like you can't prove they're telling the truth you can't prove they're not either, and with so many I find it hard to believe every single one is lying. Especially given many of their histories with him and the fact that some have been so insistent and emotional all this time and appear to be completely sane.

Like I definitely don't wanna falsely accuse people either and it's a tough situation but I think you can't disregard all of it just because tons of people have come forward. And if he did any of them it's enough to destroy his legacy. Idk I feel like assuming they're all crazy is kind of a nasty way to go about it
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Not sure if to side with women or black man being accused of raping white women. Legit SJW paradox.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Not sure if to side with women or black man being accused of raping white women. Legit SJW paradox.

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
I'd say 1/3 to 1/2 of the accusations are true. 40 just seems completely unrealistic to get away with, and some people will say he bullied his way into getting away with it, but he's Bill Cosby; not the richest or most intimidating man alive.
Can i believe that that a tv star from many decades ago could have been a kiddy fiddler?

yes, being british, yes i bloody can
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

yeah, probably.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I think the more women come out with these sexual harassment allegations the more it doesn't look good for Bill. I mean you don't just get these sorts of allegations put against you from 40+ different alleged victims willy nilly.

Quote by Trowzaa
Can i believe that that a tv star from many decades ago could have been a kiddy fiddler?

yes, being british, yes i bloody can

Cosby is no kiddy fiddler though...the allegations are from women who were "of age" at the time the alleged incident took place.
Quote by StewieSwan

fair.
i don't know why i feel so dry
need a poll

and if you define rape as unwanted penetration there's not much proof of that but I do believe that he drugged women and took some kind of sexual advantage of them without permission. if that's not rape it's something equally abhorrent
who here even cares
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
who here even cares

baby joel just stay outta this man, before someone has to TAKE you outta it
yeah what're you gonna do? BAN me or something? lololololol
ll
ol
oollollolololl
olooll
ollo]olol
ol]
it's all coming back

So much unchecked privilege. Holy shitlords, Batman.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Baby Joel
yeah what're you gonna do? BAN me or something? lololololol
ll
ol
oollollolololl
olooll
ollo]olol
ol]

what ya gonna do about it, call the police?

m8, we are the police

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by StewieSwan

When in doubt, please consult the privilege hierarchy list
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by JamSessionFreak
what ya gonna do about it, call the police?

m8, we are the police

it's all coming back

dank memes brah

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by Baby Joel
who here even cares

my cosby sweater collection cares

Quote by Baby Joel
who here even cares

Can you tell me, who will still care?

Mmm bop
Ba duba dop
Zoobity zoo bop
zoppity boo bop
Free Ali
Quote by ErikLensherr
Watch this whole thing and tell me he isn't a serial rapist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EbxalIlQEs

I won't tell you he is not a serial rapist. I have no idea.

But what are you trying to say here? When men play with kids it must be sexual for the man in some way or it displays some kind of sexual predation on his part?

There is absolutely nothing in that video to suggest he's in anyway likely to have raped or sexually assaulted anyone.

It's quite possible that he's guilty, but what are you achieving by showing this video?
Si
(i think he may have been joking a little)
i don't know why i feel so dry
I'm going to guess he's not guilty. Just the way things are playing out it seems like a smear campaign. The newspaper ads and magazines I've seen are over the top and seem rhetorical as if to tarnish his reputation. I think he pissed off someone very powerful and this is what happens.
Last edited by farcry at May 3, 2015,
Quote by Ablast
I'd say 1/3 to 1/2 of the accusations are true. 40 just seems completely unrealistic to get away with, and some people will say he bullied his way into getting away with it, but he's Bill Cosby; not the richest or most intimidating man alive.

Based on..?
Quote by hurricane0202
but for me the bigger the list gets the less I believe that he actually did anything .

So how do you feel about the Nazis then?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
So how do you feel about the Nazis then?

It's just the Jews attention whoring and playing the victim so that no one will openly criticize Israels actions against Palestine.
Page 1 of 2