I didn't really intend to buy two amps but it just sort of happened that way. Very similar to after work when I don't intend to go to the liquor store but my car just magically drifts there and then at that point in time, I'm already here it would be such a shame not to buy something on account of the 1/10th gallon of gas that I just wasted.

Behold the JCA 22H. It came with black chicken head's? Was not expecting that, it seems they are going through aesthetic design changes. How do I remove the knobs, I checked five times and there is no screw like on the white one I have for replacement.

Oh well, I would have chosen something else 'cause they're a bit too similar if you ask me, but whatever works for you...

Have fun with them
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Marrowoflife
thx- Should I just try to pry the chicken head knobs off?

Give it a gentle go, but don't force it. I'd contact Jet City first just in case you do any damage.
A lot of the time they are glued on, contacting JCA isn't a bad idea though
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
;cheers: now you need a a/b/y switch for them (y is the best for sonic destruction )
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/