I want to be able to turn my reverb on and off via foot switch on my valveking 112 (the old version) how do I go about this?
My main axe is made from the crucifix, strung with barbed wire, and tuned to z standard then i use a boss metal zone, gain 10, into a line 6, bass 10, mid 0, treble 10, this is the only way to be truly brootal
Cheapest, easiest option? Reverb pedal in the effects loop, if applicable, and leave the amp stock reverb off.

Trust me, you're going to cost yourself way more effort, time, money by trying to re-engineer the amp. I can't just tell you to drill a hole in the back, install a 1/4" jack and solder some wires on.

Unless you're really in love with the reverb sound from the valveking. I'm not all that impressed, personally.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...