Like I'm fine looking at my own poo and if it was on the ground, I wouldn't mind picking it up.

But if it's someone else's it's just like... ew. no. pls.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I don't want to touch mine or anyone elses poo.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
I once had to give stool sample. had to get a piece of my own poo with a spoon. Never again.
People should stop being babies about it.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I once had to do a GI tract extraction (in full, from esophagus to rectum) on a human cadaver. Part of it was cleaning it all out.

Easiest way to do it? Squeeze as much of it out like toothpaste as you can. Then dig the rest out of the sections you're dissecting for the purpose of viewing internal features.

Grossest experience with poop ever. Seeing as how nothing will ever be as bad as that, poop really just hasn't been as bothersome since.
Quote by Amuro Jay
I once had to do a GI tract extraction (in full, from esophagus to rectum) on a human cadaver. Part of it was cleaning it all out.

Easiest way to do it? Squeeze as much of it out like toothpaste as you can. Then dig the rest out of the sections you're dissecting for the purpose of viewing internal features.

Grossest experience with poop ever. Seeing as how nothing will ever be as bad as that, poop really just hasn't been as bothersome since.

I've just cancelled my plans to go to med school.
Free Ali
"real people" lol

I'm not bothered looking at my own poo. I would still be very hesitant to touch it.

I would try everything in my power to not touch another person's poo
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Amuro Jay

suddenly im not looking forward to my dealing with cadavers in lab
Quote by Amuro Jay

This is why I can't be a doctor or a nurse or anything like that. Basically my whole family is doctors or nurses and they always ask me why I don't go into nursing and I'm like, "bitch, i ain't cleanin up no ones shit!"

also blood, puke, urin, etc.

I don't know how anyone can deal with all of that tbh
I'm not disgusted by it. It's like an indicator of your current health.

that being said, I still wouldn't touch it.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
idk worst part about poop is the smell. other than that it really isn't gross at all
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
idk worst part about poop is the smell. other than that it really isn't gross at all

you read it here first, folks.

Babby likes the taste of poop