Poll: Did you ever gel your hair?
Poll Options
View poll results: Did you ever gel your hair?
Yes
69 69%
No (I'm in denial)
31 31%
Voters: 100.
Page 1 of 2
I gel my hair now

i dont really have another option. my hair is extremely stubborn and I always comb my hair ala Don Draper/businessman. if i dont use gel I end up having an annoying curl at the tip that doesn't stay in place
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
I gel my hair now

i dont really have another option. my hair is extremely stubborn and I always comb my hair ala Don Draper/businessman. if i dont use gel I end up having an annoying curl at the tip that doesn't stay in place

I fixed the OP. I should have clarified that what's lame is people spiking their hair.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Always Gel my hair, I'm dutch. I have half an afro if I don't do it. If I had a full afro I would just keep the afro, but I don't have that. My hair is like straw without gel.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
when I was 8 yes, after that I had short hair.

Now I have very long hair
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I used gel when I was like, 8

I don't need gel anymore, if I style my hair when it's wet it stays in shape forever.
I have nothing important to say
No, thank god.

I put some Garnier paste in there now, but I never dug the shiny, crusty, Sonic the Hedgehog look.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at May 3, 2015,
I used to try to get my cowlick to do what I told it to do with gel but it was too strong, then I started growing my hair long enough that you couldn't tell it was there.

It's short again and am considering gel or something so I can comb it kinda towards the side but I don't really know anything about styling products
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

in elementary school I sometimes kind of did. usually I'd just use gel to comb my hair back to avoid having the bangs look. sometimes it'd end up looking kind of like this:

Mark Hoppus is a sexy mofo hmu.

sometimes it didn't really look spiked in any sense of the word. I never had this going on:

or the less bad variation

with the bottom I may have leaned toward that a few times but I don't remember.
nah my hair is legit the softest thing on the planet i take good care of it people ask to run their fingers through my flow on the reg i aint about to ruin that with some nasty ass jizzy pommade or w/e

Quote by MinterMan22
nah my hair is legit the softest thing on the planet i take good care of it people ask to run their fingers through my flow on the reg i aint about to ruin that with some nasty ass jizzy pommade or w/e

this is what I do now.
Three people have posted "no," but no one has voted "no," so I think some of you are ashamed of your hair gel days.
Free Ali
Free Lard
I didn't notice there was a poll.

Are you happy now?

I use a Garnier Fructis stuff now that's really nice because it smells good and doesn't bunch up your hair like gels but also allows it to shape better.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'm so glad I didn't waste my time with that shit. Just shave your head and let it grow from there.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I used to use gel, but now I like to use pomade....cuz it's like soft, but keeps my hair well controlled. I wish there was a product that wasn't greasy, but still achieve that type of hold :/
oh for sure

but now that i actually like my hair i use good pomade instead of not good pomade
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
After I wash my hair I put a bunch of hair moisturizer in it and on other days I spray a heat-protectant gel into it because it prevents each section of hair from becoming a wayward fuzzball after brushing it.
cat
I use pomade and comb it back/to the side and I look good.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
yeah, b/c curly hair sucks

don't do it anymore, i either keep my hair short enough or wear a hat/beanie
nah im straight

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Yes, since i was like 10 until I was 15 or so, maybe earlier than that. Had a variety of hairstyles since they were trendy that time like ******ed mohawks, spiked hair and shit. I used to abuse it too: so much hair would fall off when i showered. I looked dumb af since I have a stupid nerd face. Then i grew my hair long for like 5 years and now I'm thr process of growing it again so the pit can call me a greasy neckbeard metalhead
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
I use a pomade

LOL

I too used to be a spiker.

Then I started growing it out a bit when I was 16, and I had blonde curls and I was ****ing beautiful as ****. Now my hair is a little too long to be curly, but it's soft as **** and it's still beautiful as ****. The only downside my hair has is that it always has to be near my face which isn't quite as beautiful and which kinda brings everything down a notch or two
Quote by MinterMan22
LOL

It's the price to pay to look good, you should try it sometime you definitely need it
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
It's the price to pay to look good, you should try it sometime you definitely need it

nice

Only in my beard when I feel fancy.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
I do because I have straight hair but not like regular straight hair, I have like that Chinese straight hair that when it's growing instead of going down it forms into a straight hair affro straight hair.
No, my hair isn't straight enough to do that.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Hell yeah, I used to gel my hair. I was always a big fan of La Bella Super Spikes or LA Looks/Dep Sport. But because of the way my hair has always grown, it never really spiked up the way I wanted it too, so I would put the gel in, comb it straight back, and then headbang until it looked spiky and push it all in a backward direction. It ended up looking spiked up head on more slick from the sides now. I've graduated from gel in recent times though and now use Axe clean cut look pomade and simply slick it back.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
I did, long ago.

A guy came into my work today with gelled hair. First time I'd seen that in years.

Cosmic coincidence, with this thread.
Page 1 of 2