I've never owned/played humbucker guitar and want to buy one. I only have Strat at the moment. I was offered $300 for a guitar similar to this one.

I haven't tried it, but if it plays great when I try it, do you think it's worth the money? Does PRS SE hold its price? I'm afraid I'll be ended up disliking it after a month. In the past, I've bought several new guitars and ended up returning them because I just didn't click with them.
Its my main guitar. I am a lefty and switched everything on it, but before doing so it was still great. Also bought it second hand, guy took really good care of it.
(Invalid img)
It's a pretty good guitar. Heck if you decide you don't like it after that month then selling it for the $300 you paid is still possible. 98% of people who I've turned on to the SE models have liked them so who knows.
Quote by ASJerrell
Its my main guitar. I am a lefty and switched everything on it, but before doing so it was still great. Also bought it second hand, guy took really good care of it.
(Invalid img)

Wow that's pretty badass guitar. Salute! How do you like the weight? It doesn't feel too light right?
Quote by JBailey23
It's a pretty good guitar. Heck if you decide you don't like it after that month then selling it for the $300 you paid is still possible. 98% of people who I've turned on to the SE models have liked them so who knows.

LOL I never knew that PRS employs missionaries.
I'm not 100% sure, but from what I know, that's a VERY nice price for this guitar. And PRS guitars are generally very nice and very versatile, so could be as good chance as any to try a HH guitar.