Poll: More Polls for Electric Guitar?
Poll Options
View poll results: More Polls for Electric Guitar?
YES!
2 50%
No...
2 50%
Voters: 4.
Hello UG Community,

I have noticed that there are very few (good) polls on UG and I am thinking about making a periodic poll in the Electric guitar section. It will feature well known companies and guitars, and may even spread to the drums and bass section. If this gains enough popularity I may create a website with each polls current results, and the highest ranking ones may have my written opinion. Lets start off with the Yes or No poll above, once answered please leave a comment on why you chose Yes or No. Each poll will contain a subject, a few choices, and a set of questions for you to comment on. Just wanted to hear your feedback as possible future voters.

Thanks,

Ksned
What's the purpose? To make polls for the sake of making polls? I'm not particularly interested in spamming this section with pointless shit like that.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Chill out. See I just needed some feedback, and it wouldnt be spamming, I would do it maybe 2-3 times a week unless requested to do more, so it wouldnt be "useless shit".
Why are you telling me to chill out? You asked for opinions and I'm giving you one. Am I supposed to just have an agreeable opinion with you?

You say you need 'feedback'. Feedback on what? If the feedback doesn't lead to anything and you're just asking random questions, that is 'useless shit' to me. Unless you have a purpose aside from 'we don't have enough good polls' then I think it's useless spam.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
This forum is for asking and answering specific questions relevant to users' needs. Threads like this one, and like the ones you suggest making, typically get closed because they provide no useful discussion or problem-solving for any users. Polls are a binary, low-value replacement for discussion which is why we don't have many. This thread is even more pointless, it seems like you are making any excuse you can to post polls with no regard for relevance or content. Please do not clog up the forums with idle, lazy threads.

Manufacturer or preference or "vs." threads are categorically banned for their low discussion value and because they tend to attract useless arguments.

Threads like this might be ok in the pit. EG is for actual discussion and not popularity contests.