My girlfriend decided to buy me a snow white Eclipse out of the blue, for no reason, just because she knew how bad I've wanted one(not bad, right?). This is what she ended up getting:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-Eclipse-II-USA-SW-Snow-White-NEW-final-stock-made-in-japan-emg-i-ctm-/171757457900?_mwBanner=1&nma=true&si=tQI4nvkvBunBH5%252Bv3pt6XPfYUm8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The only thing that's making me worried is the headstock. I've seen the original Eclipse headstock and I've seen the E-II headstock, but not the one this one has. Anyone know anynthing about it or can give me any insight into the legitamacy of this thing?
This choice is passion, this path is tension.
Last edited by Phoenix322 at May 4, 2015,
Your girlfriend must be very rich if she's able to afford to buy an ESP 'out of the blue'
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Roughly $2,000. And no, she's not rich. Dat tax return money.

Here's a look at the headstock in question:

(Invalid img)
I'm skeptical.

At first I thought it might be an ESP USA, but it's too cheap to be that and is missing the 12th fret ESP USA inlay...
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
That's what I'm saying. It's weird.
Do you know why the headstock logo is so different though? I've never seen it before.

EDIT: figured it out, the 2013 standards have that headstock logo. So it seems legit after all
Quote by lemurflames
I'm skeptical.

At first I thought it might be an ESP USA, but it's too cheap to be that and is missing the 12th fret ESP USA inlay...

No, it's an old Japanese "ESP Standard Series". They did that logo just before the E-II was introduced.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.