Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
Then nope. Nothing that I can gather anyway. The FX loop sits before the EQ stage on the Nemesis rather than post. Then again, you shouldn't put instrument level, only line level into an FX loop. You'll just have to set your enhance dial to 0 and the EQ dials at 12 o'clock, as those are active (cut/boost).
Ok well since that isn't going to work, any other ways? Messing with the wiring setup perhaps?
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
Why do you want to bypass the eq?

If you can find the schematic for the amp and post it here, it may be possible to do so, BUT, SS/digital amps are a bit more difficult to work on than tube amps, so it may not be possible even with a schematic.
My Gear:
Fender Classic 50s Strat
Gibson Les Paul Studio
1977 Marshall JMP 2104
1995 Marshall 1959SLP
Silvertone 1481
Yamaha RA-200
Quote by jakub421
Why do you want to bypass the eq?

If you can find the schematic for the amp and post it here, it may be possible to do so, BUT, SS/digital amps are a bit more difficult to work on than tube amps, so it may not be possible even with a schematic.

That's why I want to bypass the EQ. I'll see if I can dig up the schematic.
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
Setting the dials to twelve o'clock will be no different from bypassing the EQ section anyway.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Ziphoblat
Setting the dials to twelve o'clock will be no different from bypassing the EQ section anyway.

This is what I was thinking. Is there a reason that won't work? Just set the amp's EQ flat, and turn down/off any "presence" or "resonance" knobs, or anything else like that.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
Wow, If I got the correct manual it is much easier than you might think.

Run from your rack into the Effects Return. Turn the Master Volume on the Amp Down, turn it on Last, then turn it up. Power it down first, just like a Power Amp.

At this time I am doing this, as I Run a GBE600 and a ShuttleMax 12.0 (the 12.2 is on the way), and use the Preamps and Signal Shaping on the 600 which is all Pre-Effects Send, and then run into the Power Master Return on the 12.0 for power.

I go radical on the components of Instrument Amps because we now have the Effects Loop as standard on them, thanks to the biamping era and the likes of the PB-1 which had an Effects Loop where other Pres did not.

For me the Tone (Pre and Shape) is all in the GBE600, then I get the Power out of the 12.0.
If anything goes down I have backup GB Pres in the ShuttleMax 12 (more complicated than necessary) and a smaller power section to exploit (GBE600).

If I use a spliter from the Preamp Effects send and return one to the Effect Return I can add the wattage of that Power section to the stage if the additional speakers are handy.

Otherwise.

Basically, just set your tone control's flat.

I have a 5 Band on the NeoX400's, or GBE 600's that I just do not use by setting each level to "0" as my tone is set from the On Board Preamp on the Bass, then a BP-8, then the Tube and SS Pres on the Genz Benz, finally the Tone Shape control for the Room.

There is also no law against getting the Tone you love with the Amp as it is, and bringing the Graphic in on the Effects loop to fine tune the tone further.

Engagement and Disengagement of the Graphic can have the effect of a separate Channel or Preset setting, as I used to do with the Parametric Section on the Yamaha PB-1 when I switched to Fretless. yet I see you already have two channels.

Don't think that the employment of a particular unit is unnecessary because you already have a Pre or an EQ. Many times, the components, not the intended function of the device, creates a spark of magic and inspiration to your tone.

This is why I am running 4/3 Pres (2 SS and 2 Tube), 2/3 Graphics depending upon how you classify the preamp on the Basses.

What are you willing to try in order to find the inspiring tone, and what are you then willing to drag out to gig?
Ibanez BTB 1006 Fretless and 405 (no Barts)
456 & 455(w/Barts)
Genz Benz NeoX400 112T & NeoX 112T cab.
Digitech BP-8 (x2)
Yamaha PB-1
Boss: SYB-5, PS-2, OD-20, EQ-20, PH-3,BF-3, CE-20, DD-20
Morely A/B
Given your very impressive rackmount setup, you might be better off saving up some cash and dropping it on a good P.A. power amplifier to complete your rig. There are some very good ones out there that are quite inexpensive; all things considered.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley