Poll: Favorite Pizza Place?
Poll Options
View poll results: Favorite Pizza Place?
Pizza Hut
11 16%
Little Caesers
2 3%
Dominos
14 20%
Papa Johns
8 11%
CiCis Pizza
1 1%
Other
34 49%
Voters: 70.
Page 1 of 3
I eat Little Caesers the most but prefer Pizza Hut.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Every pizza place in Italy is my favorite
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
there used to be this little shop in the nearest city to us when I was a kid and the guy that ran it made absolutely amazing pizzas until he was bashed and robbed and he closed because he kept getting threats from the same people.

I miss those pizzas.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
homemade pizza is the best if the person knows how to make it (ie. not me)

also, i like little caesar's, but for some reason i get a stomachache every single time i eat their pizza.
Zero Degrees

I had to go to Cardiff for it though ;_;
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Homemade....for the most part. I've gotten my alfredo pizza down pretty good. There's a few exceptions otherwise with public places.

I hear the Grimaldi's chain that's popping up in bigger cities is pretty good.
Quote by Dregen
homemade pizza is the best if the person knows how to make it (ie. not me)

also, i like little caesar's, but for some reason i get a stomachache every single time i eat their pizza.

Because its like 90% bread and made with the chepeast ingredients possible. And somehow its not filling. Like I can eat 2-3 pieces at most of other pizza but little ceasers I can eat 4 pieces and still be hungry.

one half parma, parmesan, rocket, anchovies
other is green thai curry
is best thing
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Make pizza at home.

The problem is:

People either **** up the dough

People make good dough, but don't have stone oven.

I worked at a restaurant where we also sold pizza's on the side. We used the regular oven for take away's, but when it was really busy, we'd fire up the stone oven.

Having tasted my own made pizza a few times in both ovens I feel I can safely say the stone oven is 50% there. It gives such a different taste, and the extreme heat on a stone surface creates such a nice crispy under crust.

Fresh ingredients are offcourse rudimentary.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at May 4, 2015,
yo it is all about new haven wooster st. brick oven pizza.

but local pizza joints are always -- in my experience -- vastly superior to any of the national chains. the place down the street from me now has kinda thick crust pizza & also cuts it into squares, which is a total faux pas in my book, but the sauce is really good, so i compromise.

sometimes i order domino's pizza 'cuz they are open/deliver later, though -- it is crisis food.
we dont have any big pizza restaurant chains, just small pizzerias

such is life behind iron curtain

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
You all need to be euthanized.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Venezia's in ABQ has fantastic pizza, as well as Track Town Pizza in Eugene. Best pizza places ever
Quote by hurricane0202

**** you
Quote by DukeDeRox
Pizza Hut yo

**** you, too

Quote by chookiecookie
Papa johns is best but I eat pizza hut the most because it's rlly close

**** off and die

srsly. Pizza doesn't exist outside of NY/NJ

come to NJ and try some De Lorenzo's.

it's actually technically "tomato pie" but it's the ****ing best.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by neidnarb11890
but local pizza joints are always -- in my experience -- vastly superior to any of the national chains. the place down the street from me now has kinda thick crust pizza & also cuts it into squares, which is a total faux pas in my book, but the sauce is really good, so i compromise.

same

Quote by jakesmellspoo
**** you

**** you, too

**** off and die

srsly. Pizza doesn't exist outside of NY/NJ

come to NJ and try some De Lorenzo's.

it's actually technically "tomato pie" but it's the ****ing best.

chicago pizza > ny/nj pizza

can of worms = opened idgaf fight me nerds

Quote by MinterMan22

come to my house right now.

i will murder you with real pizza.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
come to my house right now.

i will murder you with real pizza.

lol yea murder me with the sight of that ugly ass second-degree burn on cardboard looking joke of a pizza yll cowards are always hyping

let's be real though guys, pizza is kind of boring. Like it always tastes good, but it's like the most typical weekend binge

If you ask me, it's all about the chocolate cheerios cause that's amazing i mean seriously
chocolate cheerios

cmon guys,

chocolate cereal
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by MinterMan22
lol yea murder me with the sight of that ugly ass second-degree burn on cardboard looking joke of a pizza yll cowards are always hyping

cum to NJ right now.

im gunna pound you out like dough.

(i'm actually quite pleased with this little joke right here. someone pat me on the back.)
Quote by Amuro Jay
That's none pizza with left beef

Do you live under a rock?

apparently I do. I googled it though and
Quote by hurricane0202

jfc the worst two pizza places imaginable
Quote by TheChaz
jfc the worst two pizza places imaginable

I live in the middle of nowhere that's all I've got .
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
it's one of those classics that makes me laugh or at least smile every time
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by MinterMan22

Whenever you decide to finally get out of Ontario, I'll be waiting. I'll make sure I've got some extra hair gel to make my spikes extra dangerous for ya, let's go.
Free Ali
Free Lard
From chain places Round Table and California Gourmet Pizza (not California Pizza *******) and I love making my own.
Page 1 of 3