I don't even like money, and I got to work everyday just to feed myself. God it makes me sick. I just wanna curl up into a hole and die in this. This isn't worth it. I need a raise man, I can't survive on this faith anymore. I can't live on this.

I'm hungry.

And I've had service,
And I can't eat daddy.
Quote by DaFjory
So like... metal with lyrics about the IRS, repo men, bankers, loans, and stuff?

does foreclosure of a dream count?
Debt Metal is an extreme sub-sub-sub-genre of drone, except in Debt Metal, the drone is silence because everybody sold their gear to fund a weekend of homemade meth and cheap *****s.
Quote by DaFjory
So like... metal with lyrics about the IRS, repo men, bankers, loans, and stuff?

fackn ratt. But nahh its more of like i lose more money playing(gas, taking days off work, recording, ect) what I love and its making surviving a wee bit harder.
Quote by fackyshtyle
fackn ratt. But nahh its more of like i lose more money playing(gas, taking days off work, recording, ect) what I love and its making surviving a wee bit harder.

Wait until you start into the wonderful genre of Bankrupt Metal it's way past of the point of selling your gear it's when you've already sold your gear, lost your woman, got a beer gut, turned thirty, and got a job at ****ing burger king to try and make enough money to atleast start all over again.
Quote by kirkisking
so stop fucking playing and get a real job

But I do? Ask yeh mum
Last edited by fackyshtyle at May 6, 2015,
Quote by BL1NDSIDE-J
Wait until you start into the wonderful genre of Bankrupt Metal it's way past of the point of selling your gear it's when you've already sold your gear, lost your woman, got a beer gut, turned thirty, and got a job at ****ing burger king to try and make enough money to atleast start all over again.

Would that not be called mid-life crisis metal?