Hey everybody!
I have no idea where to find a sixth string baritone tuning peg so to can replace my original one on my regular guitar witch doesn't have enough space for strings bigger than 66 roughly
Anybody got an idea? I don't want to get a baritone though, for various reasons.
drill the hole out
We have went over this on more than one occasion with you haven't we?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yeah, I forgot about the last thread, thanks for reminding. Though I can't seem to find any Sperzel baritone tuners individually for the low string, went on the custom page but they only offered colours, I can't seem to find the section for sizes. Basically, I've found 7 string sets, but I don't need to pay for a whole set. According to the tech, drilling will make the hole fragile and the 80 tuned to B will pull too much if the hole is the large. You got any ideas where they might sell these online, precisely?
You do realize Baritone guitars don't usually use super thick strings right? They don't have to because they have such a long scale so smaller gauge strings have much more tension.

Your tech is right to a point, but people have been reaming out the holes for years now to get the big gauges to work

Your best bet is check all the sizes of Gotoh, Sperzel, Schaller, Grover, Hipshot and pretty much any other tuning machine company you can find. Shoot them an email (or go old fashioned and call them) and ask what the largest hole diameter is on their tuners.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
just get ultra heavy strings and tune them to baritone. you'll have the tension, intonation, and sustain you want, no problem. no need to subject your neck to baritone strings for no good reason. they'd just flop around, using a guitars scale.
acid eater, gear is at my instagram ( itakenickpics). mesas, strats, vintage jap guits.

play good shit on shitty gear, not shitty shit on good gear

check out jazz, acid, and post rock stuff soundcloud.com/s-w-y-c-h & swych.bandcamp.com
@Robbgnarly Thanks for the suggestions. I know that the longer scale legnth allows the player to use sammler strings, but I'm not sure which will have a bigger impact on tone, the larger neck surface or big strings. With an 80 I'd probably need to down tune to G# maximum I think I've been tinking about a baritone at some point, but I'll get to that another time.
@AGaySpaceTiger depends on high you go with the tuning though. An 80 tuned to B will defintely not flop around, that's about [2;4] pounds more tension compared to my current gauge and tuning. My limit would probably be 186 pounds, it's too dangerous after that. Btw, you user name made me LMAO, seriously, very original.