5 14%
Creative
13 36%
Give dat lil brown starfish a smooch
18 50%
Voters: 36.
Page 1 of 4
http://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-SP130-BLK-Silicone-****/dp/B001RDONUM

She'll say yes, it's a given I could be dressed in a hot dog outfit and she'd say Yes

So the question is:

Go traditional and simple?
Perhaps creative and flashy?

I'm already grabbing lots of ideas off of da internetz, so I've got a good start at least.
Seems like everything I could think of has seemingly already been done. So being creative and original is gonna be tough. Also, the more vast and intricate an idea or plan, the more that can go wrong........

Ideas? Suggestions?
Last edited by bdof at May 6, 2015,
on your dick or in her butt. either way its gonna be interesting

Edit; put the ring on your dick or in her butt obviously
KIFFLOM
Last edited by sonic_hippy at May 5, 2015,
Give her little guy a smooch, say something racist, and when she turns around present her the ring.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Give her little guy a smooch, say something racist, and when she turns around present her the ring.

Was going to say something about eating ass.
Eighteen ****ing grand for a ring, Jesus Christ. Are you serious?

Also, every kiss begins with Kay. Does that include giving that guy a little smooch?
Free Ali
i love when my man asks ultimate-guitar.com how to propose to me
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by DisarmGoliath
White gold, what a surprise

Regular gold is sooooo last millennium

Quote by chrismendiola
Eighteen ****ing grand for a ring, Jesus Christ. Are you serious?

Also, every kiss begins with Kay. Does that include giving that guy a little smooch?

It's not 17k. Just MSRP......basically. After a few sales and discounts, down to 13.1k, with 4k upront.
Last edited by bdof at May 5, 2015,
First congrats and that ring is gorgeous.

pity you can't borrow a military drone and precision strike her front lawn with a package saying "marry me"
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
*gives that little guy a smooch*

"Whoa baby, I found something here"

*pulls ring out of mouth*
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
*gives that little guy a smooch*

"Whoa baby, I found something here"

*pulls ring out of mouth*

This was considered

Quote by Pastafarian96
First congrats and that ring is gorgeous.

pity you can't borrow a military drone and precision strike her front lawn with a package saying "marry me"

I did "drone" stuff for nearly 6 years.
the choice of post icon you chose shows that deep down you knew the answer before you asked.
Well, it's just the ring so far with a general outline of how I'd like to propose, but ty, Ser Lard

Quote by slipknot5678
the choice of post icon you chose shows that deep down you knew the answer before you asked.

I'm not following
Buy her the gift that keeps on giving...

...buy her a BMW

congrats bro

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by bdof
I did "drone" stuff for nearly 6 years.

which is why I suggested it.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by bdof
Keeping on the subject of girlfriend's or wives.....
Who here has any experience in purchasing engagement rings? Personal prices ranges, CT size, cut type, etc.
I thought about starting a whole new thread of my own for this, but **** it, haha.

The way I usually approach this situation is to wait till she's asleep and hide the ring in her buttcrack. I usually wake up pretty early so I'll give her some surprise tongue action in there. It'll be pretty dull until she wakes up and cracks a smile, ya know, enjoying herself and all that, I'll stop suddenly and say, "Hey, babe, you'll never guess what I just found with my tongue!"

She'll say yes every time, guaranteed, and when she does, I just give her a little smooch.

Good lick luck with that.
Free Ali
Quote by slipknot5678

POV of bdof's face when he's neck deep in buttcrack.

Here's the original shot:

Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at May 5, 2015,
Quote by chrismendiola
POV of bdof's face when he's neck deep in buttcrack.

LOOOOOL

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by sonic_hippy

Edit; put the ring on your dick or in her butt obviously

holy shit lmao i was going to say this exact thing
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by chrismendiola
The way I usually approach this situation is to wait till she's asleep and hide the ring in her buttcrack. I usually wake up pretty early so I'll give her some surprise tongue action in there. It'll be pretty dull until she wakes up and cracks a smile, ya know, enjoying herself and all that, I'll stop suddenly and say, "Hey, babe, you'll never guess what I just found with my tongue!"

She'll say yes every time, guaranteed, and when she does, I just give her a little smooch.

Good lick luck with that.

Ok, you just blew my original post out of the water.

Hail.....
You should pawn the diamond for the relatively measly amount it's now worth, it'll still be cash you didn't have at least, and just take a sweet vacation/honeymoon.
Quote by seanlang01
You should pawn the diamond for the relatively measly amount it's now worth, it'll still be cash you didn't have at least, and just take a sweet vacation/honeymoon.

We're going to the Bahamas at the end of May out of Baltimore. 8 days. I'm considering that being the venue for it too, but I might wait as late as August to September as well.
Quote by bdof
We're going to the Bahamas at the end of May out of Baltimore. 8 days. I'm considering that being the venue for it too, but I might wait as late as August to September as well.

can i watch?
bwi is on my way
i don't know why i feel so dry
Now's a good time to start thinking about assigning tasks to different UG members for the ceremony. This oughta get you started.

(I'm just rehashing old material now, yeh)
Free Ali
Nah. And I mean during the cruise......not shithole Baltimore

Quote by chrismendiola
Now's a good time to start thinking about assigning tasks to different UG members for the ceremony. This oughta get you started.

(I'm just rehashing old material now, yeh)

I never saw this. Pretty neat. Can I be the embarrassing non-PC uncle sitting by himself at your wedding?
You know I regularly shit on Baltimore, but I can't deny it. Go to Chap's Pit Beef.

Now cue all the innuendos.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Get a puppy and tie the ring onto the puppy with a bow. Cheesy but memorable.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
ok serious suggestions:

don't worry whether it's been done before. This isn't about you trying to top others. It's about making her feel special and good. That's all you need to do. So regardless of whether it's traditional or not, spend the energy and focus on properly executing whatever you decide on, not the idea itself.

...although I'd ditch that ridiculously expensive ring. It's just not worth it, period. Also there is an inverse relationship between the amount of money spent on a wedding and the likelihood of that marriage lasting.

That is why I'm taking my girl to a popeyes for our ceremony. They have a 12-for-$10 family special goin on.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at May 6, 2015,
Do what comes naturally to you.
For mine I wrote her a song and the last line of the song was the proposal.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Quote by megano28
Nothing says romance like getting ideas off 'da internetz'

Well, it is a digital era now. It's not how it was only 15-20 years ago where you had to "read about it in a book or magazine" or look it up in an encyclopedia. That being said, a lot of what I've looked up has been garbage, with people disagreeing and fighting in the comments section as well. So......

Quote by Xiaoxi
ok serious suggestions:

don't worry whether it's been done before. This isn't about you trying to top others. It's about making her feel special and good. That's all you need to do. So regardless of whether it's traditional or not, spend the energy and focus on properly executing whatever you decide on, not the idea itself.

...although I'd ditch that ridiculously expensive ring. It's just not worth it, period. Also there is an inverse relationship between the amount of money spent on a wedding and the likelihood of that marriage lasting.

That is why I'm taking my girl to a popeyes for our ceremony. They have a 12-for-$10 family special goin on.

It was a tad bit over 3 months pay, which is the standard for a lot of people. It's preference though, so I can see where you're coming from. Believe me, getting just 1/2 a caret smaller would've saved me $6000-7000......and she does have very small and thin fingers, so it'd still look big. But 1.5 carets felt like the perfect balance between it being overwhelming or outrageous, and trying to say "I'm only doing this once, so I might as well do it the right way and never regret getting what she truly deserves". Besides, I've made bigger purchases on myself, and I've had 10 years years of making real money to "treat myself" repeatedly, that it's time to devout myself and my money towards something that bigger and better than just me.

Besides, I wouldn't be doing this if I couldn't afford it and didn't plan it out responsibly. It's gonna hurt for about a year, but I think I'll be happy with my decision in the long run

Quote by pawnluv
Do what comes naturally to you.
For mine I wrote her a song and the last line of the song was the proposal.

Boy do I wish I could.......
Last edited by bdof at May 6, 2015,
18k for a ring? That's stupid. If you want to start a life together, buy a house, not a rock.

Also, raised rings are a bad idea for some girls. You're going to get scratched a lot while cuddling. My wife's engagement ring was raised, it was hell. Got that embedded shit after the wedding, yo.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at May 6, 2015,
Well thx for shitting all over my investment First, it wasn't 18k.......I sorta mentioned that a few posts in. Maybe I should take down the link and just link a pic instead to save another person the confusion.....

She also just got out from under a house and isn't in a terrible rush to go right back into it. I don't pretend to know what being a home homer entails, so I'm not going to pretend to give you a counter-argument.

You have some points about the raised ring thing though, so I'll keep it in mind if I get scratched up too terribly while snuggling on the couch. It being a princess cut rather than a solitaire cut lends to your point
One thing we both agree on post-engagement, wedding, all that shit..

Shoulda bought a house. Rings? Useless. Weddings? Useless.

Buy a pad to chill in and chill in it. Gain equity for just chillin'.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

put the ring in the palm of your hand. fist her anus with that hand, then pull out real quick and shout HEY LOOK WHAT I FOUND
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Page 1 of 4