the title says it all and the title is ****ing gold
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I thought every high school had that 'abstinence-only' sex ed class. Maybe it's just a Texas thing.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
I thought every high school had that 'abstinence-only' sex ed class. Maybe it's just a Texas thing.

Mine definitely didn't. I think they might have told us, "abstinence is the only 100% sure way to not get an STD" but that's just like completely obvious. They never told us that we should all be abstinent or anything.
Quote by Victory2134

I went to a Catholic school in Indiana (land of the straights) and even they weren't abstinence only anymore.
Quote by captaincrunk
I went to a Catholic school in Indiana (land of the straights) and even they weren't abstinence only anymore.

I think I found a photo from one of your sex ed classes:

Well I'm Marshall Langman
And I'm here to say,
That sex before marriage is never the way!

I waited till marriage
and then some to do it,
If you decide to sin,
You'll rue it.

Word!
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at May 6, 2015,
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Mine definitely didn't. I think they might have told us, "abstinence is the only 100% sure way to not get an STD" but that's just like completely obvious. They never told us that we should all be abstinent or anything.

Yeah, same here. They also handed out free flavored condoms. Which in hindsight, seems a bit counter-productive.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
Well I'm Marshall Langman
And I'm here to say,
That sex before marriage is never the way!

I waited till marriage
and then some to do it,
If you decide to sin,
You'll rue it.

Word!

It'd be pretty funny if the classes were actually like that. They're more akin to really boring anatomy and physiology courses. Now that I think about it, we had the classes in 7th grade not high school.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at May 6, 2015,
Quote by Victory2134
Yeah, same here. They also handed out free flavored condoms. Which in hindsight, seems a bit counter-productive.

My school was like that, in Australia, the whole Abstinence only sex ed thing isn't really such a hot button issue here. We were always told that the only way to have 100% safe sex was not to have sex, but we were also taught about how to use condoms and what an IUD was and that sort of stuff.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
My school was like that, in Australia, the whole Abstinence only sex ed thing isn't really such a hot button issue here. We were always told that the only way to have 100% safe sex was not to have sex, but we were also taught about how to use condoms and what an IUD was and that sort of stuff.

I remember that. Our teacher let us blow up condoms and put them up around our classroom like balloons.

Scared the hell out of the year 8s in the next class.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Sometimes I just want to slap all of those fat middle American suburban conservative moms.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Pastafarian96
I remember that. Our teacher let us blow up condoms and put them up around our classroom like balloons.

Scared the hell out of the year 8s in the next class.

Haha yeah, we took some home on the school bus and did that trick where you hold it out the window and it gets really massive, like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jabplD_idk
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
If you fill a clear condom with water, you can hold it in the sun over kindling to start a fire.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA