alright imma make a stand here

man's 16 right? A bunch of his tweets were probably from when he was 15 and stuff as well.

Man has millions of dollars cause his dad, and he's got the most media attention out of any kid, because his dad.

If I was world famous (or at least recognised universally), and I was 16, and I was Will Smith's kid , and I had millions of followers on twitter, I would also be saying the most ridiculous stuff

no 16 year old is going to not say cringey stuff all the time. Difference is, all eyes are on Jayden.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I feel like my life is generally more content in not participating in twitter at all.

The odd snapshots into the twitter life I see when some outrageous comment by someone like Jayden Smith is publicised across the media just confirms that view.

I say good on the boy for disengaging himself from the bizarro world where a person is judged by the short snippets of their passing thoughts.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I feel like my life is generally more content in not participating in twitter at all.

The odd snapshots into the twitter life I see when some outrageous comment by someone like Jayden Smith is publicised across the media just confirms that view.

I say good on the boy for disengaging himself from the bizarro world where a person is judged by the short snippets of their passing thoughts.

If poop was butter, would it have an "I can't believe it's not butter" equivalent ? These things keep me up at night. Nutritionless poop.
Quote by Baby Joel
alright imma make a stand here

man's 16 right? A bunch of his tweets were probably from when he was 15 and stuff as well.

Man has millions of dollars cause his dad, and he's got the most media attention out of any kid, because his dad.

If I was world famous (or at least recognised universally), and I was 16, and I was Will Smith's kid , and I had millions of followers on twitter, I would also be saying the most ridiculous stuff

no 16 year old is going to not say cringey stuff all the time. Difference is, all eyes are on Jayden.

I said dumb things at 15, but not "how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real" dumb.
Check out my band Disturbed
When I was 15 I was talking about masturbation all the time. Jayden Smith's pseudo-intellectual pettifoggery made the old "if a tree falls down with no one to hear it, does it make a sound" line comparably a completely (no pun intended) sound philosophical question. Like Stewie said, there are different kinds of dumb, and Jayden Smith was tripping balls dumb.

It's probably for the best that he delete it because I don't wish ill on the kid and that type of stuff doesn't exactly give him the best public image.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I say dumb things now. Exactly why I'm not on Twitter.

First word of it is "TWIT"

All I need to know about it.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

people who hate jaden are honestly evil
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
How Can He Quit If We Aren't Even Living?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I think he is being unfairly targeted cause he is black and a crossdresser. I, for one, accept him for who he is.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by theguitarist

yeah

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Neo Evil11
I think he is being unfairly targeted cause he is black and a crossdresser. I, for one, accept him for who he is.

Go on...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Go on...

Good for him that he is who he wants to be,
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

Good for him that he is who he wants to be,

I actually find his socks weirder than the fact he's wearing that dress.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I actually find his socks weirder than the fact he's wearing that dress.

You know what that means right?

Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
OMG he's a cross-dresser!! Holy shit!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by ultimate-slash
...busted

highpoint of the thread right here

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by EndTheRapture51
If Jayden Smith Isn't On Twitter Then How Are Reflections Manifest?

best post
/thread