I have just had a lesson published on UG about chromaticism, and with one of the examples, I could not suss out how to get GP6 to produce the correct notation.

The incorrect notation appears in the 4th bar of the 6th example tab in http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/soloing/chromaticism_and_swing_picking.html.

I'm playing a double bend (at 5th fret, G string), then another, with very rapid release, starting to slide (as I'm releasing the bend) up to the 12th fret (and there's no bend at all by now).

I'd really appreciate any advice on how (if possible) to do this.

Thanks! Jerry
Attachments:
chromaticism2.gpx
Last edited by jerrykramskoy at May 6, 2015,
Guitar pro doesn't handle slides very well and it drops the slide if you try and use it on a tied note, if you select the tied note however and insert your slide it will force Guitar pro to play the note anyhow.

Alternatively you can select "slide in from below" it will be 3 to the right of the legato slide.

Hope this is what your looking for!
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
Quote by BigHeadClan
Guitar pro doesn't handle slides very well and it drops the slide if you try and use it on a tied note, if you select the tied note however and insert your slide it will force Guitar pro to play the note anyhow.

Alternatively you can select "slide in from below" it will be 3 to the right of the legato slide.

Hope this is what your looking for!

Thanks BigHeadClan. I'll give that a shot.
Jerry