I've been playing around with the idea of using an octave pedal to produce some big atmospheric sounds when either using an eBow or volume swells with a high repeats delay.

I've heard a lot of great things about the EHX Micro POG, but I don't have anywhere near enough room for something that big on my pedalboard right now so I'm looking for suggestions.

On my Pedaltrain 3 I have one "normal" sized pedal space left that is currently occupied by my Strymon Tap-Favorite switch but that could be relocated.

Someone suggested the Mooer Pure Octave, but that sounds like utter sh!t so that's one idea blown. Any recommendations of small/normal size octave pedals would be awesome I'm not a fan of Boss but I suppose I could be persuaded..

Thanks!
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom
Yamaha SF1000 (Both of 'em)

Laney L20H Lionheart
Marshall 1936 w/ Eminence

Rather large pedalboard..
Quote by Major Bludd
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe. I LOVE IT!

I need an octave up as well as down, otherwise I love MXR and really hoped they'd make something suitable :/

Quote by Will Lane
EHX Nano POG

I had no idea they did a nano one! :O Expensive...but I'll see if I can find one to try out, thanks man!
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom

Laney L20H Lionheart

I was going to suggest the Catalinbread Perseus, but you need up as well as down...

What if...

Look at the EHX Epitome. Yes, it is a big, pricey pedal. However, it is 3 pedals in one. If you're using effects like the others it encompasses, you might be better off.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Look at the EHX Epitome. Yes, it is a big, pricey pedal. However, it is 3 pedals in one. If you're using effects like the others it encompasses, you might be better off.

Damn that's one hell of a beast! If I didn't already have a chorus and reverb that I get on great with and use everything through a true bypass looper I'd definitely consider it, that's an awesome pedal and actually pretty good value for what you get.
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom

Laney L20H Lionheart