whats better ?
becouse i can buy
Schecter Damien Elite
or Schecter Hellraiser Special 6
i see price Damien to Hellraiser Special up to 200$ but whats better here and i need buy Hellraiser Special from whats ?
i see its may be analog guitar
but
Damien have emg81
Hellraiser Special emg81tw !
and ?
mahogony body
neck Maple
Floyd Rose Special
in all this 2 guitars and whats better from 200$ ? sound ?
all Guitar Korean
Quote by cyruseternity
Schecter hellraiser special

and whats better ? really i got price for Damien Elite 550$ and 750$ for Hellraiser Special.....
but 200$ ?
sry google translate give this review (i dont found all guitars on Schecter site)

http://schecter-shop.ru/published/publicdata/SUPERLUXSCHECT/attachments/SC/products_pictures/Damien%20Elite%206%20FR%20Crimson%20red%20%28CRED%29.axd_enl.jpg
Six-string electric guitar
Construction: bolt-on neck mount
Body: mahogany / quilted maple top deck (only on models Crimson Red and See-Thru Black)
Neck: Maple
Fretboard: Rosewood
Frets: 24XJumbo
Inlay: pearl crosses
Edging: Black (multilayer)
Tuners: Grover
Pickups: EMG Active 81/85
Electronics: Volume / Tone / 3-way switch
Tailpiece: Floyd Rose Spesial Locking Tremolo

http://schecter-shop.ru/published/publicdata/SUPERLUXSCHECT/attachments/SC/products_pictures/3fw_enl.jpg
Design / scale length: neck fixation set or Ultra Access / 25,5 "
Body: Mahogany,
or Mahogany and quilted maple
Grief / fingerboard: maple / rosewood
Frets: 24 X Jumbo
Pickups: EMG Active 81/85
Electronics: 2 volume control / tone / 3-way switch
Bridge: Floyd Rose SPECIAL

so ?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/schecter/damien_elite-6_fr/index.html
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/schecter/c-1_hellraiser_special/index.html
Last edited by Wasserz at May 6, 2015,
I have a hellraiser special fr and can recommend it. I like it because it doesnt have abalone all over it and it performs just as great as my other two hellraisers. It cost me $350 used and was prestine condition.
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
Last edited by pantallica87 at May 6, 2015,
Quote by pantallica87
I have a hellraiser special fr and can recommend it. I like it because it doesnt have abalone all over it and it performs just as great as my other two hellraisers. It cost me $350 used and was prestine condition.

its better how Hellaiser Original C-1 ?
but you listen Damien ?
becouse if you find info for Hellaiser Special you can see about what i talk.....
Its not any better or worse than my other 2 original Hellraisers. Only difference is the tuners, coil tap emgs, binding, and fret inlays. It performs on par with the 2 original hellraisers I have and is gig worthy. Ive owned a damien v-1 and it was a solid guitar and also gig worthy. It wasnt an elite tho.
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by pantallica87
Its not any better or worse than my other 2 original Hellraisers. Only difference is the tuners, coil tap emgs, binding, and fret inlays. It performs on par with the 2 original hellraisers I have and is gig worthy. Ive owned a damien v-1 and it was a solid guitar and also gig worthy. It wasnt an elite tho.

but look price like up 200$ Damien Elite-Hellraiser Special its good reason to buy 2nd or i didnt get another sound ?
The Hellraiser Special is discontinued. It has a set neck. The damien has a bolt on. There is your $200 difference.
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Quote by pantallica87
The Hellraiser Special is discontinued. It has a set neck. The damien has a bolt on. There is your $200 difference.

yes
but Hell Spec bolt on too....
but sound...
No its not. I have one.

Sound? Both the damien elite and hellraiser special both have a mahogany body, a maple top, and an EMG 81/85.
You wont notice much difference, if any.
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Quote by pantallica87
No its not. I have one.

Sound? Both the damien elite and hellraiser special both have a mahogany body, a maple top, and an EMG 81/85.
You wont notice much difference, if any.

yes but may be quality of body wood not better ?
Last edited by Wasserz at May 7, 2015,
Quote by Wasserz
yes but may be quality of body wood not better ?

The tonal effects that the wood a guitar is made from has when the guitar is being amplified is absolutely tiny. It is completely overshadowed by other, much more significant variables, so you're not going to reliably hear any difference in the real world outside of placebo.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at May 7, 2015,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The tonal effects that the wood a guitar is made from has when the guitar is being amplified is absolutely tiny. It is completely overshadowed by other, much more significant variables, so you're not going to reliably hear any difference in the real world outside of placebo.

many thx becouse i have guitar from Korea like MK and i want to take this sound from strat with floyd, becouse without him my style play its not fully