If anyone can give me info on this Gibson guitar, i would be grateful, thanks. It just says concerter i think. I'm willing to buy it but the seller can't give more info.
Attachments:
IMG_20150506_233245.JPG
Last edited by nikolamouse at May 6, 2015,
I wouldn't buy it under any circumstances if the seller isn't willing to give a lot more info and pics. If it is fake (and I'm sure it is), it might might be worth about $50 in good condition, but I would rather go down the local hock shop and choose on in that price range.
Lmao, Gibson would be insulted! Look at that cheap looking neck, and what about that plastic bridge! The art design in the body doesn't scream Gibson and that's not even a real Gibson body. Tell the seller to screw themselves, cuz obviously it ain't no Gibson. Look at the tuners! It's messed up. Move on...if you want to buy a good guitar whilst in budget, look at the Yamaha FG700s.
Quote by nikolamouse
If anyone can give me info on this Gibson guitar, i would be grateful, thanks. It just says concerter i think. I'm willing to buy it but the seller can't give more info.
Oh, we're playing "how stupid do you think we are, really"? I love this game.

If that's a Gibson, why would anyone intentionally cut the headstock off in the photo, so you couldn't read the name?