alright so we all know how this works. Go to wikipedia, click on random article (on the left hand side), do it until you find funny ones or cool ones or do it once or idk it's your wiki

heres my favourite so far that I've found
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_Speedway
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
actually this is a dumber thread than any i've made and it's just kind of boring after fifteen seconds

so yeah do whatever i guess

if ou want some fun, go to a random article and see how many pages/clicks it takes to get to Getafe
it's all coming back

I came in here to make a getafe joke. Oh well
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
emo speedway -> emo, ontario -> united church of canada -> catholic church -> spain -> madrid -> getafe
i don't know why i feel so dry
this is beauty right there
it's all coming back

Quote by Eastwinn
'helen keller' links directly to getafe

holy shit it's true

EDIT: It's easier to get to Getafe from Helen Keller than from Spain, how weird is that
Last edited by sickman411 at May 6, 2015,
2008 in piracy > International Maritime Bureau > International Chamber of Commerce > Spain > Madrid > Getafe

Actually, the first page also had a link to the page for Greece, which did in fact contain the word 'Spain', but it didn't link to the page for Spain.

Don't know why, but I really like this game. The trick really seems to be getting to Spain or Madrid though. I want to try getting to Getafe while not going through those.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at May 7, 2015,
outside using the spain or madrid page, the next closest option would probably be through a FIFA route or something
it's all coming back

Charles Reep > England > London > Airports of London > Boeing 314 Clipper > Boeing Commercial Airplanes > Boeing > EADS > Construcciones Aeronáuticas SA > Getafe

I'm really not getting any work done like this
I tried doing the Getafe thing but I got sidetracked and learned that most of the territory of Guyana is claimed by Venezuela. Stupid Wikipedia, making me learn things.
Quote by Eastwinn
emo, ontario

beauty