hello everyone!
me and my friend are looking in to some euro festivals this year.
we've narrowed it down to either Reading festival in the UK or Pukkelpop in Belgium.
we are both 23yo and iv'e been told not to go to reading in that case.
anybody been to pukkelpop? has any suggetions? been to either festival? I need some insight and i'll appreciate any help or advice! thank you
Last edited by NirEk at May 7, 2015,
dude 2yo and wrote all that
you've got to admit that damn impressive...

23yo*
I read the title as "help with funerals"

i got excited cause it meant i could recommend insane funeral, but now it's about festivals or something boring thing
superman is killing himself tonight
I don't really like reading either but it is because I'm dyslexic.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
If I was in your position I'd go to pukkelpop. That's only because reading is too "mainstream" and having an excuse to go to another country is always good.

pukkelpop looks like a more interesting line up but reading has enough going on that you would prob be entertained the same. all the "major" people that you might want to see at reading seem to be at pukkelpop too so you wouldn't miss much.

*i'm obliged to be helpful.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Pukkelpop sounds awesome, but by that I just mean the name.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I looked up the Pukkelpop line-up, the only band I knew was Atreyu, but that alone would be enough reason for me to stay at least 1000 miles away from Belgium during the time of the festival.

EDIT:
SHIT, just looked up the Reading lineup. Mumf & Sons, All Time Low, Panic at the Disco, Metallica, Alexisonfire, The Libertines, Gaslight Anthem, LIMP BIZKIT, Atreyu, New Found Glory, Simple Plan....

Someone needs to nuke the UK before this is allowed to happen.

Kendrick Lamar, Mastodon and Gojira would be cool tho
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at May 7, 2015,
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I looked up the Pukkelpop line-up, the only band I knew was Atreyu, but that alone would be enough reason for me to stay at least 1000 miles away from Belgium during the time of the festival.

lol srsly?

I know about 1/2 the groups there. if I was going pukkelpop I'd be interested in:

atreyu
chrvches
dillinger escape plan
dropkick murphys
enter shikari
hudson mohawke
john talabot
jurrasic 5
limp bizkit
mastodon
the offspring
seasick steve

I only actually listen to a few of those but it'd be nice to pop my head in on a live performance from the others.

Quote by MeGaDeth2314

EDIT:
SHIT, just looked up the Reading lineup. Mumf & Sons, All Time Low, Panic at the Disco, Metallica, Alexisonfire, The Libertines, Gaslight Anthem, LIMP BIZKIT, Atreyu, New Found Glory, Simple Plan....

Someone needs to nuke the UK before this is allowed to happen.

Kendrick Lamar, Mastodon and Gojira would be cool tho

I never saw Limp bizkit in my nu-metal kiddie days so I would enjoy seeing them once for some cheesy nostalgia.

reading does have a few more big name pop/mainstream bands.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
lol srsly?

I know about 1/2 the groups there. if I was going pukkelpop I'd be interested in:

atreyu
chrvches
dillinger escape plan
dropkick murphys
enter shikari

hudson mohawke
john talabot
jurrasic 5
limp bizkit
mastodon
the offspring

seasick steve

I only actually listen to a few of those but it'd be nice to pop my head in on a live performance from the others.

Somehow I missed all the bolded ones, which I do know. Dillinger and Jurassic 5 would be awesome. Maybe I'd hit up The Offspring for some good ol' nostalgia
Quote by NirEk
hello everyone!
me and my friend are looking in to some euro festivals this year.
we've narrowed it down to either Reading festival in the UK or Pukkelpop in Belgium.
we are both 23yo and iv'e been told not to go to reading in that case.
anybody been to pukkelpop? has any suggetions? been to either festival? I need some insight and i'll appreciate any help or advice! thank you

You should consider Orange Warsaw Festiwal and Heineken Open'er Festival in Poland.

http://orangewarsawfestival.pl/en/

http://opener.pl/en
theguitarist - legends only told about helpful people like you! O_O
lol thanks a lot man!

szarik.kp - yeah man i've been thinking about it but poland is a looooong way off route. thanks anyway!