http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/06/europe/germany-terror-arrests/

Four people have been arrested in Germany on suspicion of planning attacks on mosques, Salafist Muslims and asylum seekers' hostels, according to the federal prosecutors' office.

Why can't all extremists of every religion and political orientation just **** off and leave us alone?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
We need to focus our resources on increasing penis size for those who aren't well-endowed (i.e. terrorists). Women *usually* don't commit terrorist acts. Ron Jeremy and John Holmes never committed terrorist acts. I've never committed a terrorist act.
#DTWD
I also have never... oh god. I'm so sorry.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by primusfan
We need to focus our resources on increasing penis size for those who aren't well-endowed (i.e. terrorists). Women *usually* don't commit terrorist acts. Ron Jeremy and John Holmes never committed terrorist acts. I've never committed a terrorist act.

that explains the violent tendencies i've had lately
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
that explains the violent tendencies i've had lately

there's something left?

you should get some sandpaper and finish the job off. coarse then fine then give it a bit of wet and dry paper to get it smooth and some brasso polish to clear the sanding cloudiness.

If you're feeling cocky after that you can top it off with some waxy polish, I recommend something natural like beeswax, firmly rubbed in for 10 minutes or so and left to dry in front of a radiator overnight.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Bet if it were muslim terrorists this would have reached 200 pages by now. #bitchingaboutposts
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Where are all of the Moderate Germans speaking out against this, thats what I want to know.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SMH07
Where are all of the Moderate Germans speaking out against this, thats what I want to know.

I bet they are unaware of it, or at least claim they were unaware afterwards

"wir haben es nicht gewüsst"
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SMH07
there aren't any because there's no such thing as "moderate Germans", this is what it means to "be German", as these are real Germans behaving as their belief system tells them to.
Quote by Amuro Jay
there aren't any because there's no such thing as "moderate Germans", this is what it means to "be German", as these are real Germans behaving as their belief system tells them to.

I thought it was about time that they would start with the nationalism again, get into a world war, and lose everything they have.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
You're Not A Terrorist If You're Not Muslim
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by theguitarist
If you're feeling cocky after that

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0