Hi I am a solo acoustic performer and singer and I am going to play lots of cover gigd this summer. I was wondering if anyone has checked out the new digitech band creator and would it be suitable for acousitc guitar and performance, just to have a more broad sound. Or would a basic stomp box be better to have.
TRIO looks interesting for solo work, but it's new enough that I've never seen one in the wild.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
^+1.

But you might prefer to just record full tracks and run them from a computer to an Audio Interface and out to a powered PA system. Then you can just play through a song without having to stomp on a box every movement of the song. You could even use the Trio to record the tracks exactly how you want, then just play them through the computer for performances. c:
Last edited by Will Lane at May 7, 2015,
Quote by Will Lane
^+1.

But you might prefer to just record full tracks and run them from a computer to an Audio Interface and out to a powered PA system. Then you can just play through a song without having to stomp on a box every movement of the song. You could even use the Trio to record the tracks exactly how you want, then just play them through the computer for performances. c:

That's how I see it playing out best as well. Unless I've missed something it only stores 3 settings at a given time, so that's 3 songs max., assuming only a single backing for each.

While that's cool, it's also not enough for live use except in extremely narrow circumstances.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Okay guys I like your advice think thats the best option too. Go with backing tracks and I already have a loo pedal so vary it from one with backing to another with the loop