Quote by sosxradar
Hi everyone

This is my 3rd attempt for finding a help to this tab of solo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48MuxpSeqPI

Try so hard and non are helping :/ please at least write me a short tab I just want to play this song.

Hi, I can transcribe this for you. I'm a freelance music transcriber and my rates are very reasonable. Please PM me to discuss further.
ha ha you can get paid for doing this, hey sosxradar i,ll still do this just give me abit and i will, you can pay me if you want too, ha ha ha,
just messing i do them for free, i,m not sure what this guys on, must be spam
Quote by MusicTranscribe
Hi, I can transcribe this for you. I'm a freelance music transcriber and my rates are very reasonable. Please PM me to discuss further.

Dude we're all music transcribers, set up a proper web page and blog or something if you wanna try monetize, not spamming forums trying to take advantage of someone desperate - not the way to go.
(I should to OP also mention the possibility of getting scammed if you go along with something like that, never pay in advance, you should get audio of the transcription before you'd give anything, then receive it)

I'm sure ayreon77 will do this fine, as for scale my guitar's somehow not in tune but seems to be your standard minor pentatonic (Eb) and good luck
Quote by fanapathy
Dude we're all music transcribers, set up a proper web page and blog or something if you wanna try monetize, not spamming forums trying to take advantage of someone desperate - not the way to go.

Nope, I notice how people immediately look at any kind of marketing on a forum as 'spam', even when it's not. Forum marketing is just another way to generate orders. If I want to market a service, I have to go where the potential customers are. That's business basics 101. I resent you calling my marketing 'spam'.

Quote by fanapathy
(I should to OP also mention the possibility of getting scammed if you go along with something like that, never pay in advance, you should get audio of the transcription before you'd give anything, then receive it)

To set you straight, I ALWAYS take payment upfront, via Paypal.

You say that a customer could 'get scammed', but you fail to realise that a music transcriber can also get scammed by non-paying customers who take his work for free. Suppose I don't charge upfront, I do the work and then the customer takes my work without paying - I end up doing a lot of work without getting paid.

It can work both ways my friend. But actually, since I use Paypal for payment this is NOT an issue because all buyers have protection with Paypal anyway.

So don't post idiotic and misguided comments to my replies please. If you want to order a music transcription from me, feel free. Otherwise keep your comments to yourself.
My point is why would any one want to pay someone for tabbing or transcribing a song if people on here will do it for free, like I have just done with this song in here, most people on here that do tabs like to do tabs either for themselves, or for other people, because they like to learn the song and also to figure out the song onto tab for others to learn the song. But I say good luck to you if people are naive enough to fork out money for this then stupid them, and smart you if you can make money doing it then good luck to you.
Quote by MusicTranscribe
Nope, I notice how people immediately look at any kind of marketing on a forum as 'spam', even when it's not. Forum marketing is just another way to generate orders. If I want to market a service, I have to go where the potential customers are. That's business basics 101. I resent you calling my marketing 'spam'.

My guess is you're not very experienced if you go on public forums expecting it to be OK to put in free advertising. What you're doing is considered spam whether you like it or not. If your "business" is worth anything at all, I suggest you invest in it properly rather than taking cheap shots like this.
Judging from your approach alone, it's not very likely you're successful at what you do.

Quote by MusicTranscribe
To set you straight, I ALWAYS take payment upfront, via Paypal.

No thinking person would accept this deal from someone with seemingly no credentials or references, paypal or not.

Quote by MusicTranscribe

You say that a customer could 'get scammed', but you fail to realise that a music transcriber can also get scammed by non-paying customers who take his work for free. Suppose I don't charge upfront, I do the work and then the customer takes my work without paying - I end up doing a lot of work without getting paid.

I already said. This is why you give a sample, such as audio, and never the actual full work before the exchange. If you implement this, you'd be way more likely to get action and be less viewed as probable fraud.

Quote by MusicTranscribe

So don't post idiotic and misguided comments to my replies please. If you want to order a music transcription from me, feel free. Otherwise keep your comments to yourself.

I know dozens of people on this site who are almost definitely on a completely different level than you, who do this for free - so I don't believe we require your services. Bye now.
OMG, I'm crying. I can't believe someone really do this. Dude, you made my day. I'm not kidding i'm actually crying that my people forget about old music and they pick acoustic guitar just to get girl attention. I really appreciate mate.
glad I can help, hope they good tears and not what the hell is this, ha ha, it was a tough one, good luck with it. glad to help you mate