Page 115 of 115
#JFT95

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
The people being charged must be so pissed off with themselves. They've had nearly 30 years to flee the country and start a new life, but now justice is catching up with them 
I have nothing important to say
As much as anything else, I hope it helps people get back on their feet. I'd suspect some people that would really be due the cash payout that residents were supposed to receive got fucked out of it(or didn't apply for it because they were worried about the legality of their residence there) because they'd been living in a sub-let.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
As much as anything else, I hope it helps people get back on their feet. I'd suspect some people that would really be due the cash payout that residents were supposed to receive got fucked out of it(or didn't apply for it because they were worried about the legality of their residence there) because they'd been living in a sub-let.
I also hope that those who were subletting their flats out get removed from the housing list. They may not be prosecuted but they've still likely profited from (although I recognise that it probably saved their lives).
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

The fact that they're subletting does imply they already have another place, so it shouldn't do them much harm.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Britain, is it too late to rescind the Declaration of Independence? We'll even pay back the tea we threw in Boston Harbor.
Quote by WaterGod
Britain, is it too late to rescind the Declaration of Independence? We'll even pay back the tea we threw in Boston Harbor.

It's too early. If you rescinded that, then Trump would become a British citizen. You have to either wait for hi to die, or murderise him.
Quote by Diemon Dave