Page 117 of 117
I just renewed my passport last month so I'll be red for a while.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by sam b
£500m for a blue passport aw yeh
petty crap like this is so annoying. There's so many things when it comes to Brexit that are more important than the colour of passports but noooooooo let's appease the fecking mail readers. I can't believe the waste of time and resources that this would've have taken up just to get this decision.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by sam b
£500m for a blue passport aw yeh
jfc

renewing my red one a little shy of 10 years ago cost a really tiny fraction of that
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Just remembered my USA passport is blue and tbh it looks classier than my red UK one would be if it was blue (pictures on the pages are 1000% more patriotic too, sick eagles and script and shit) and I would hate them matching. Red fits that whole regal monarchy Britain theme too imo.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Red probably looks better. But the new ones should be red white and blue so that they reflect the true colour of Brexit.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Red probably looks better. But the new ones should be red white and blue so that they reflect the true colour of Brexit.

Sounds super gaudy, love it.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
Just remembered my USA passport is blue and tbh it looks classier than my red UK one would be if it was blue (pictures on the pages are 1000% more patriotic too, sick eagles and script and shit) and I would hate them matching. Red fits that whole regal monarchy Britain theme too imo.

Nothing beats the Finnish passport

edit: ffs just realised I'm gonna have to go through non-EU line in airports now and it'll take forever I guess I took the notsofastevernthoughthey'remeanttobe EU lines for granted now
Last edited by sam b at Dec 22, 2017,
Quote by Diemon Dave
Just checking in on you guys. Are you still doing ok over there? We haven't heard much. =(
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Just checking in on you guys. Are you still doing ok over there? We haven't heard much. =(
We kind of closed in on ourselves a bit when it turned out Macron wasn't scared by our threat to rebrand Greggs as a patisserie.

It was our best card, and nothing.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
We kind of closed in on ourselves a bit when it turned out Macron wasn't scared by our threat to rebrand Greggs as a patisserie.

It was our best card, and nothing.

=(

It is so depressing. 
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
My passport expires in 2018. Might rush through getting it renewed so I don’t end up with a shitey useless one.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
My passport expires in 2018. Might rush through getting it renewed so I don’t end up with a shitey useless one.
Good idea.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Shite I better check mine.

I adore that Rees-Mogg and co applaud symbolic gains in the wake of such substantial material losses. Is this not like disability cuts, where the loss of a number of lives was paltry to pretentious ideological bolstering?
jfc, they gave Jeremy Hunt social care as well?

I think we can expect about 50% of the over 60's to die before Brexit happens now.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/health/hunt-stays-as-health-secretary-after-may-decides-she-hates-everyone-in-britain-20160714110830
Quote by Diemon Dave
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Jan 8, 2018,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
jfc, they gave Jeremy Hunt social care as well?

I think we can expect about 50% of the over 60's to die before Brexit happens now.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/health/hunt-stays-as-health-secretary-after-may-decides-she-hates-everyone-in-britain-20160714110830
It's not like he didn't have it before. Same with Sajid Javid and housing.
Quote by Renka

Quote by OddOneOut
It's not like he didn't have it before. Same with Sajid Javid and housing.
Apparently the social care thing used to be in the cabinet office, but it's been fluffed enough there and is now ready for the actual fucking.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Apparently the social care thing used to be in the cabinet office, but it's been fluffed enough there and is now ready for the actual fucking.
Nah, DCLG gave the funding to councils, DH oversaw the policy.

I needed BBC to do a nice list so I can actually see who's where. I can't be dealing with this going tweet by tweet.
Quote by Renka

Quote by OddOneOut
Nah, DCLG gave the funding to councils, DH oversaw the policy.

I needed BBC to do a nice list so I can actually see who's where. I can't be dealing with this going tweet by tweet.
Are we sure it's even finished?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Are we sure it's even finished?
nah it's not, I think she intends to do just junior ministers tomorrow. Would be good to see whos been appointed so far
Quote by Renka

Quote by OddOneOut
nah it's not, I think she intends to do just junior ministers tomorrow. Would be good to see whos been appointed so far
Is it me, or do reshuffles not usually take so long?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by slapsymcdougal
it took ages for may to appoint her cabinet and all the ministers after the election last year.
Quote by Renka

Quote by Bladez22
Does reshuffling count as being stable?
If she can keep shuffling for this long, does that count as strong?
Quote by Diemon Dave
I thought that was a real red, white and blue shuffle. It's easy to see why we should feel proud of our strong and stable government.
I have nothing important to say
Leader of UKIP is dating a racist

Who would’ve guessed 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Quote by Bladez22
Leader of UKIP is dating a racist

Who would’ve guessed 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

they've split up now

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Ippon
When will London ever welcome/look forward to a visit from the US president?
When Obama starts his 3rd term?
Quote by Diemon Dave