Page 1 of 2
yo bruvz long story but last year i got dun for carrying some coke and while geting arrested i assaulted 2 officers. i got released 3 month ago and have looked into jobs and that yeh but its hard with form innit. these days i cant even be arsed to find a job but job center are pushy and just put me on sanction again. im 30 years old with no work experience as i never wanted one b4 or college courses and all that shit but wouldnt mind a 2 day a week job you get me. good thing is is that the council offered me a flat when i got out so at least i got my own flat innit. wat advice do you have bruvz? im at a loss
Last edited by CokeHead at May 8, 2015,
so now im being played as a troll? thanks for the support

i was only 1 hours late signing on and thats why they put me on sanction innit
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
You edit this shit?

why u getting all up in my face bruv? just asked a bit of advise and i get dissed cos of watever innit
Quote by Pastafarian96
lose the phoneticised accent and the stupid colloquialisms and try again.

stfu

Quote by fackyshtyle
get a job at pepsi

live in grimsby mate nowt that good round here innit
be like this cat

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
For some reason I get the distinct impression that this is that Chris dude that got banned and keeps coming back
This is just offensive and degrading to people who are on benefits. Not all of them are scummy drug users.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Crazyedd123
This is just offensive and degrading to people who are on benefits. Not all of them are scummy drug users.

wat u saying im scummy just cos i havnt got a new bmw in a mansion?
>no skills or education qualifications
>wants job

you have to ask yourself "why would someone hire me?". If you've got no skills, what use are you to any workplace. go and get a cscs card and sign on in a temp agency for a while
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by chaoticfables
little jobbies on job trees

listen bruv i just want a simple life you get me? a 2 or 3 day a week job is all i want i like a easy life you know working 2 days and coming back home for a white line and a few pints you get me bruv? only get 50 quid a week on seekers and need a bit more innit a few of my mates hav form and they cant get a job so they just say they hav CFS but i wouldnt mind working for 2 days you get me
Quote by fackyshtyle
be a cam model for old men with money. problem solved. Well that is if you dont have morals

u callin me a fag bruv?
Quote by CokeHead
u callin me a fag bruv?

only if you enjoy being sexualized by old men or men period sure? Other than that you'd make bank I would do it but I do have morals sadly. well pip pip cherios matey!
Quote by fackyshtyle
only if you enjoy being sexualized by old men or men period sure? Other than that you'd make bank I would do it but I do have morals sadly. well pip pip cherios matey!

come say that to my face bruv
cokehead, more like cockhead
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22
cokehead, more like cockhead

why dont u come up to grimsby and say that to my face bruv?
isn't grimsby like a shitter Brighton?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22
isn't grimsby like a shitter Brighton?

u wudnt dare say that to my face bruv grimsby is tuff and you get shit given back round here you get me?
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

come say that to my face bruv navy is for fags u come round my house and ill put your head thru the wall bruv.
Quote by Will Lane
develop a skill, take an unpaid internship, take a job

i dont think u get me bruv i just want easy life so simple 2 day a week job is enough to pay for food, xbox games, coke, and guitar stuff i just want to work for 2 days doing something simple and then go back to my flat and snort a line and chill you get me bruvz?
Quote by CokeHead
i dont think u get me bruv i just want easy life so simple 2 day a week job is enough to pay for food, xbox games, coke, and guitar stuff i just want to work for 2 days doing something simple and then go back to my flat and snort a line and chill you get me bruvz?
Ah, right.
Quote by slipknot5678

leaked photo of bladez's first attempt

(Invalid img)

tbh we need more cockatoo memes look what they gave me to work with.

<3
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Will Lane
Ah, right.

u dont wanna go there bruv for realzzz
Page 1 of 2