These chaps (or chap-ettes I guess too) that cause havoc on the forums for a little while before they are banned, I always find them interesting. Their posts are always fun to read/post in and participate in the absurdity before a mod bans them for whatever reason. They are like a character in a play or something that is just so intricate and quirky that their personality begs to be understood.

People are able to make jokes surrounding the personality projected in a single troll account. Funnies that might not otherwise be made are in fact made because the opportunity arises. Maybe that's what The Pit lives for. Just don't go making that opportunity yourself.

However, for the mods it's probably annoying. Sorry about that. I'm not encouraging all of the trolls to make all of the accounts. But when it does happens, generally everyone has a few laughs to release the stress from the day.

Or maybe I'm the only one who views these situations like this.
being banned is part of the process. if it weren't so scandalous it would grow tiresome

then again there are a lot of troll/spam accounts that have staying power. baby joel for example.
i don't know why i feel so dry
each part of the title refers to me :daisy:
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
which R&J film adaptation?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by soundgarden1986
the one with leonardo dicaprio if only because of when doves cry and talk show host

yes
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Will Lane
Yeah.

Isn't Baby Joel a mod now?

What happens the trolls become the mods
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
We have a DOOZY of a legitimate character in the acoustic/classical forum right now. "Earbudcoach."

I think he's legitimate, after doing some research, but it's so unique that it's worth mentioning.

Also, I wish you guys would have seen me like 4-6 years ago, i was a huge troll/ridiculous mod
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
We have a DOOZY of a legitimate character in the acoustic/classical forum right now. "Earbudcoach."

I think he's legitimate, after doing some research, but it's so unique that it's worth mentioning.

Also, I wish you guys would have seen me like 4-6 years ago, i was a huge troll/ridiculous mod

But why would anyone go to the grandpa's guitars portion of the website?

Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
But why would anyone go to the grandpa's guitars portion of the website?

My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought

I don't know what it was about his posts, but I just started cracking up... Good for him.
Last edited by Will Lane at May 9, 2015,
Quote by Dreadnought

Oh wow...... LMAO

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana