Hi everyone.

Maybe this is slightly off-topic on this website, but I am a guitarist/bassist, who wants to do also some home-made drum-tracks. Not with real drums, of course, but with st. like EZ drummer. I have downloaded the trial 10-day version of EZD 2 and I am really astonished by the Great sound quality of thos drums. But, I found out - like many others, that it limits you very much in terms of creating your own drumbeats and that you need also some other software, like Pro Tools or Cubase.... but it´s all about MIDI and for me, an old school 40 year + fart, MIDI up to now has been the step between MINI & MAXI.... But I also happen to have the Cubase LE7 software, got it for free recently together with my Zoom recorder, just not installed it yet.

AND FINALLY MY QUESTION: Will EZ Drummer 2 work with Cubase in the LE7 version? I mean does it have that sort of piano-roll, where I could freely edit my drumtracks taken from EZD? And is this combination sufficiently idiot-proof for a complete MIDI-noobie like me?

Thank you all in advance for your answers!
B.C. Rich, Cort, Engl, Engl, Engl, Epiphone, Epiphone, Fender, Fender, Gallien-Krueger, Gallien-Krueger, Ibanez, Ibanez, Ibanez, KRK, KRK, KRK, Laney, Line6, Michael Kelly, Schecter, VHT, Yamaha....
Last edited by Airfish at May 9, 2015,
Quote by diabolical
I don't see a reason why it shouldn't.

Try the trial with LE7.

I still have a working version of LE4 with EZDrummer 1 which runs fine on an older workstation.

That sounds convincing, so OK, I´ll give it a shot. Thanx.
B.C. Rich, Cort, Engl, Engl, Engl, Epiphone, Epiphone, Fender, Fender, Gallien-Krueger, Gallien-Krueger, Ibanez, Ibanez, Ibanez, KRK, KRK, KRK, Laney, Line6, Michael Kelly, Schecter, VHT, Yamaha....