Does that mean the tone is at 10? Please forgive me for not knowing, but more often than not my tone is maxed out. So if there's no tone does that mean it's at like a 10, 5, or 0? Basically does a tone knob being at 10 mean it's giving you a treble boost or is that just maxed? The electronics are active, specifically on the Jackson Matt Tuck Signature model.
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
Yes, it means the tone is at 10 maybe slightly higher because it has no resistance from the pot at all.
Faaaantastic.=D Thanks for the help.
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
yeah it's like the tone is at 11 as mhanbury2 said.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Here's something interesting. You can get active preamps that put what we hear at "10" down at "5". Anything above 5 is boosted (up to 15 dB), anything below is actively cut up to 15 dB. Some of these preamps come with both treble AND bass controls.