I bought a new neck for my guitar but its too long! the end of the neck hits the pickup! What should i do? just make new holes a bit further down and screw it in place anyway? (it is a crapy guitar so i dont care if it makes it worse, i just want it to work)
Pictures are useful. Is the neck too long or just the fretboard?
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Just because the guitar has a bolt-on neck doesn't mean you can just slap any old neck on any old body and expect it to work.

Even if the scale length of the body and the neck are supposedly the same, the location of the heel on the body and the neck where they both screw together are most likely in different places. And that'll prevent the neck from being installed in exactly the place they need to go for the guitar to intonate.

The fact that the end of the fretboard hits the neck pickup is probably the least of your worries.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by hassanzass
I bought a new neck for my guitar but its too long! the end of the neck hits the pickup! What should i do? just make new holes a bit further down and screw it in place anyway? (it is a crapy guitar so i dont care if it makes it worse, i just want it to work)

The distance from the nut to the bridge has to be exactly the right distance or the frets don't produce the notes they're supposed to. If you change the holes and screw the neck on the guitar any old place, it won't "work."

You need a different neck.
As was mentioned, just because the guitar is a bolt-neck guitar doesn't mean that any old bolt-on neck will properly work with the guitar!
Its the same kind of neck, its just that this one extends a bit out from the edge at the end. its like 0,5 cm, can i just file away that bit?
Is it a 22-fret neck replacing a similar 21-fret version? If it is, you could just remove a piece at the end, as you suggest. The other problem I have encountered is that the pickguard is too thick for the extension to have clearance, so that the neck won't seat properly in the neck pocket. You might want to check that as well.
Pull the neck pickup out and install the neck. String it and CHECK THAT IT INTONATES PROPERLY. If so, go ahead and trim the excess fretboard. If not, you can't use it.
Charvel DX-1 FR / DS-1 ST / DC-1 FR / Custom Strat / La Patrie Hybrid CW / Vypyr 30 / VK100 / 1960A
The single most important thing is to confirm that the distance between the nut and the 12th fret is the same as the distance from the 12th fret to the bridge (ideally, at the approximate middle of the bridge adjustment range). If that is not the same then you cannot use this neck on this guitar no matter what you do to it (unless you move the bridge, which would be silly).