Page 1 of 2
I don't care what the f**k some haters think about them. People just dislike them because they don't understand the meaning of the music The Beatles have done for the entire world of music. Their music is a work of art. I think alot of people who dislike The Beatles are not only ignorant about the history of rock music and specifically The Beatles rather significant contributions to rock history and I don't mean the commercial contributions (ie records and ticket sales). I'm just referring to how they revolutionized the recording studio as well as pop culture as a whole.

The Beatle are still considered the greatest artist of all-time, as well as their album "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Band" being considered the greatest album of all-time. The Beatles changed the music forever and they are the most-influenced artist to this day. No one will ever top The Beatles nowadays.

Otherwise, I think these haters are Justin Bieber fans or One Direction fans or whatsoever.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
The Beatles suck you rockist pice of shit
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Or, y'know, they just have different taste.

Also Beatles fans that think all music made after 1970 isn't worth listening to are literally the worst fan group of anything ever.

EDIT: aw ye, kinks time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at May 9, 2015,
Entire world of music? Nah. Western popular music? Maybe.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by DukeDeRox
I don't understand why people ride the Beatles dick so much

yeah.

I'll admit that they are influential and are okay sometimes. but why do they need to be the greatest of all time? that's such a dumb way of thinking of music. greatest artist of all time according to who? greatest album of all time according to who? really rockist stuff. but even if we're talking about old dad rock I'm more of a stones fan tbh.
they were great yes,they performed amazingly well live, and mostly live in the studio, as was necessary before multi track. But they had perfect timing as the state of the world goes, they were a sensation mainly because of that. John and Paul were a great team, George was almost better though. Great singers too.

In todays world they would be popular at best I think, well as popular as Oasis I guess..
Last edited by Tempoe at May 9, 2015,
The Beatles were terrible and still are.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
you say justin beieber i say the beatles!11
you say niki minaj i say led zepplin!
you say kanye west i say acdc \m/
Don't enjoy their music for whatever reason? Cool. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

Disregard the very real contributions they made to decades-long dominance of rock music, recording technology, and the numerous bands they inspired? Now you're being silly
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at May 9, 2015,
TS was born in the wrong generation.

Why don't they make REAL MUSIC like that anymore???

edit: The Kinks now thats my shit.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Last edited by SMH07 at May 9, 2015,
nah, bealtes were sound
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by behind_you
Beatles haters cannot be trusted with what

Nuclear launch codes.

Quote by necrosis1193
Nuclear launch codes.

I'd argue even thinking about stepping foot in a submrine
Quote by Fat Lard
I'd argue even thinking about stepping in a submrine

A yellow one?
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

They probably couldn't even find a Garden Octopus if they managed to get into a submarine, too.

for the record i like the beatles too

i just think the kinks are better
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
listening to those, Ringo is some strange but brilliant drummer for sure, SFF, music was way aheadof it's time
Quote by Fat Lard
Any color. I think all bad people should be locked in a room for 10 hrs and forcefed certain substances while The Beatles are blasting. So I'm pro-therapy and anti-torture.

I would prefer execution over listening to the Beatles for 10 hours.

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Quote by Tempoe
listening to those, Ringo is some strange but brilliant drummer for sure, SFF, music was way aheadof it's time

Ringo is a pretty strange person in general tbh
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
i don't like thing not liking thing
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
beatles are absolute shit outside of sgt peppers & that album is only like 30% good and by good i mean "meh its okay if you remember its old and outdated" and thats with the influence of childhood nostalgia
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success: the Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worth of being saved.
Youre right i dont understand the beatles. Please explain yellow submarine to me
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
The Beatles did do some amazing things musically and culturally. To deny that is stupid. I love the Beatles a ton. However, there are other bands out there too. I don't think the love of any one band should interfere with the love of any other band.

Kinks are great.
Stones are aight.

Now The Who.... they're the shit dawg.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
this is probably a troll thread. i hope.

i am pretty ambivalent towards the beatles.

on the one hand, liking the beatles is not punk.
on the other hand, the ramones loved the beatles.

i get that they are important & i like some of their music, but i am skeptical about the deification of them. maybe they just aren't my deity of choice.

i'm interested in 60s rock/pop music, so i go through spurts where i am into them. i am probably gonna sit down & explore their discography this summer, because i've been really into revolver lately.
Quote by steve_muse
The Beatles suck you rockist pice of shit

ew this word, this post.
Page 1 of 2