Page 1 of 3
Dude, fuck you. Seriously. There's nothing absurd about trying to raise money to save a fucking life, even if it's just a pet. If you don't wanna donate, then don't. No need to be a filthy shitstain about it.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
OP is a massive dick to cats guitarxo get in here and direct anger at him.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Vet prices are ridiculous tho, even over here where we don't charge for people health
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
Vet prices are ridiculous tho, even over here where we don't charge for people health

and they don't train for as long, and the most common policy in these situations is "it's broken, get a new one."
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I would definitely help someone pay for vet bills.

There are some ridiculous campaigns yea but not that one.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
yeah that's a pretty legit campaign
and you can be sure they'll follow through with it too
cause why wouldn't they
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by MinterMan22
http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/21/this-misguided-hipster-is-trying-to-crowdfund-money-for-13-dates-5030246/

i don't say this often but /thread

edit: lol wow you kinda suck too sick cats are serious business alright?

nice
Quote by guitarist41
Boy if you thought that was bad, wait until you hear about this thing called 'donating blood'.

It's like "HEY! Get your own blood, AMIRIGHT????".
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
seriously there is nothing outrageous about wanting to save a cat jfc I was expecting something actually stupid and what I got was an insult to someone trying to do the right thing.
upon making this thread, the user known as guitarist41, was thinking, "man this gon get me some replies and good laughs wheeey then i can be part of the stunt lads." Unfortunately for guitarist41, his idea of "absurd/ridiculous/shitty crowdfunding campaigns" struck the nerve of people who actually have morals and value life.

guitarist41 tried desperately to make up for this glaring error, but the past had already been written. guitarist41 was never seen again. Some suggest that he crawled back into whichever sub-forum he is active in. Others say that he never logged on. But if you want my opinion, well, I reckon he was never here at all.

~fin
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
stunt lads

i want to be part of the dudes
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Pastafarian96
OP is a massive dick to cats guitarxo get in here and direct anger at him.

Quote by guitarxo
Omg **** u very much ok

delivered
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I saw what I wanted to see, that's all that mattered.

Thankyou and goodnight
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Eastwinn
i want to be part of the dudes

ayyy my man
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Who the **** is Al?

Also, that's probably TS' own fundraiser and just a stock picture of a cat. He's just planning to pocket the cash.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Who the **** is Al?

Also, that's probably TS' own fundraiser and just a stock picture of a cat. He's just planning to pocket the cash.

yeah that's why I haven't donated anything. idk who to trust on these sites.

edit: well I don't think it's ts but you know what I mean.
Quote by Baby Joel
upon making this thread, the user known as guitarist41, was thinking, "man this gon get me some replies and good laughs wheeey then i can be part of the stunt lads." Unfortunately for guitarist41, his idea of "absurd/ridiculous/shitty crowdfunding campaigns" struck the nerve of people who actually have morals and value life.

guitarist41 tried desperately to make up for this glaring error, but the past had already been written. guitarist41 was never seen again. Some suggest that he crawled back into whichever sub-forum he is active in. Others say that he never logged on. But if you want my opinion, well, I reckon he was never here at all.

~fin

*slaps knee*
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Boy if you thought that was bad, wait until you hear about this thing called 'donating blood'.

It's like "HEY! Get your own blood, AMIRIGHT????".
Ahahaa good one Josh, you are soo funny.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
can you buy my future pet some premium pet food, guys?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by MinterMan22
http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/21/this-misguided-hipster-is-trying-to-crowdfund-money-for-13-dates-5030246/

i don't say this often but /thread

edit: lol wow you kinda suck too sick cats are serious business alright?

Holy ****ing shit is that real
As the parent of four cats, all four of them rescues, you can eat a dick, OP. As someone whose childhood cat lived to be 18 but still died too soon because I couldn't afford his care, eat a bag of dicks, OP.
Dude, I play bass. I don't get paid for anything past the 4th fret.
It's already been well established that TS is a mean-spirited ninnymuggins. So I'll move on and say I actually want to start a Kickstarter for a socio-economic experiment. I've become tired of hearing about how young athletes, particularly in the NFL, get the shaft by getting multi-year contracts that sometimes total to *only* $1 million. I've also read recently that most millionaires consider themselves middle class and believe they do not have enough wealth for any kind of meaningful financial security.

I will volunteer myself as the subject as this will be a daunting experiment that will last the rest of my life. But my objective is to raise one million dollars and prove to everyone that it is more than sufficient for financial security and a comfortable, worry-free life.
#DTWD
Quote by slipknot5678
^I remember that lol yeah that wins.

Yea I don't know what's worse, the awful name, the awful design, or the pointless marketing gimmick.
Page 1 of 3