So I've been playing guitar for about 8 years now and (not to sound arrogant) but I'm a much better player than anyone I've ever met. I play anything from classic rock to djent to progressive metal. It is extremely easy for me to make mediocre gear sound amazing (I have a good amp right now good pedals and a mediocre guitar) and all that and my playing is very clean and tight. I am pitch perfect and live and breathe music. Basically I have all the skills and knowledge to get me somewhere, but lately I've been noticing the lack of great guitarists, bassists, drummers, (and musicians in general) in my area. I already have a bandhub etc. and I'm pretty well known (by non-musicians) in my area and none of it is really working. Even some really bad guitarists in my area are in big local bands but they are either too full or I'm on another level. I am having serious trouble looking for jam buddies and band members on my level and my primary focus in life is on my music. I am way more serious than everyone here. I'm not placing myself above others or anything... I just want people to share with and make music with. Help me out here! Any advise or input etc.?
I know you're the greatest muso in the world, but you may need to make some concessions and play with those beneath your level.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
saying "I don't mean to sound arrogant" makes you sound even more arrogant.

My advice would be to never say things like what you said in your original post.
Are you serious or just trolling?
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115