First off all, I have Epiphone Les Paul Standard and ma amp is Orange Crush PiX 35LDX.

I want to know how do I get that dry sound mostly heard in indy rock/pop rock/power pop? I hope you know what I mean.

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Yeah, an example of a specific band / song would be good. In common guitar terminology, the phrase "wet," typically refers to the presence of reverb and/or delay in your sound, and I guess some people might use "dry," to refer to the lack of those effects. I'm not sure that's what you're talking about here, though. You have a very capable setup, so if you could be more specific, I'm sure lot's of folks could give you some direction.
I know what the word dry normally means.If he is talking about reverb or any of the other digital goodies built into the amp I really don't think he needs to be told to turn the knobs to zero. Well I hope that is not needed. Most rock n roll songs are not put on a record with a totally "dry"guitar-amp-speaker chain with no effects in between.
As stated above an example of the tone you seek would go along way in us helping you in your quest.

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Last edited by Bhaok at May 12, 2015,
The guitar, by nature, is a passive instrument. If you plug it directly into a recording input, you'll get a "dry" signal. That just means the notes of the guitar vibrating the magnets in the pickups and nothing more.

Modern software (such as Guitar Rig or Amplitube) lets us take a dry signal and add effects to that dry signal after it's already been recorded, including anything from distortion, wah, whammy, reverb, delay, you name it.

I think you may be using incorrect terminology in the actual sound you're looking for.