when was the last time you threw up and what did it look like

i threw up twenty minutes ago, before I'd eaten any food. I had taken pepto bismal, so my vomit ended up being very pink and viscous

what about yours
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
i hope u end up throwing up blood
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
last time i threw up was NEW YEARS EVE
i ate dinner w/ a hunny earlier and threw up a lot of liquid & a WHOLE LEAF OF ARUGULA at 6 am
it tasted like BILE and RUM but it doesn't crack my top 10 pukes tbh

yesterday cos i'm anxiety filled and ill

it looked like sick
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

today cuz i was very anxious about something

it's been a long time since I've thrown up in a super bad way though. Like if i wanted to i wouldn't be grossed out about making myself throw up, I just don't unless i feel off because it would ruin my teeth.
cat
real talks gimme the pukes when i got anxiety id much rather deal with that instead of the pisses D:

About 2 months ago, repeatedly, from food poisoning brought about by careless cooking.

It looked like a Jackson Pollock painting
🙈 🙉 🙊
Must be at least two years since I last threw up
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I think 4 or 5 years ago, after a night of excessive alcohol consumption in a bar in London.
Don't remember what it looked like, because I threw up in a plastic bag that was lying next to my bed. I do remember leaving it lying on my bed thinking 'I'll clean that up in the morning'.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at May 11, 2015,
Quote by MinterMan22
real talks gimme the pukes when i got anxiety id much rather deal with that instead of the pisses D:

real talk tho the feeling before throwing up is the worst, and throwing up makes it feel better

and yeah bladder stuff sucks
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Last time was almost a year ago. Business trip, excessive drinking, sleeping on the hotel room floor for a few hours, ate breakfast, vomitted heavily right after, and went to the corporate soccer tournament. Didn't feel well until late afternoon.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Yeah, I've eaten dirt once. Got down on my knees and literally took a bite out of the ground.

My excuse is that I was sixteen and no one told me not to when I mentioned that I wanted to eat the ground.
Quote by Baby Joel
real talk tho the feeling before throwing up is the worst, and throwing up makes it feel better

and yeah bladder stuff sucks

yeah for sure but society is a lot more forgiving towards someone who just puked all over their shit in public than they are of someone who just pissed his pants trust me there pal i used to puke all the time in high school

Yesterday at 1:44.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Yesterday at 1:44.

Can't handle human meat
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I was eating her pussy when suddenly she had a

it caught me by surprise and
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
The last time I puked was the morning after a night of only relatively moderate drinking, a few months ago or last year or something, I forget.
A mouthful of clear, watery vomit came out and that was it. It was very random.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by The_Blode
I've never tried it. Just got some wet soil from my garden, got some chewing gum that I had collected from college that afternoon and stuck it on the bottom of the shoe.

I think it's the chewing gum that's the weak link in the chain here. Swap it for light mayonnaise and you'll be sorted mate.
Long time ago, I was probably ten or eleven. After eating a bag of some crab flavored potato chips, I chucked them right back up. Don't really remember what it looked like as it's been about a decade.
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
i can't even remember when it was, but i know it was from alcohol

Quote by entity0009
About 2 months ago, repeatedly, from food poisoning brought about by careless cooking.

It looked like a Jackson Pollock painting

nice
erry week or 2 from excessive alcohol/whatever consumption
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Can't handle human meat

I actually didn't throw up. I made a joke but you missed it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
St. Patricks day, well, actually about 3AM the day after, had a fat Reuben sammich and a bunch of corona on top of it and for whatever reason that combo didn't set well, created shit tons of acid and I puked it just to feel better after waking up several times in the night.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Talking about cleaning up, my friend threw up during a new years eve party once and no one noticed until the next day. Unfortunately by that point everything had frozen completely.

It's hilarious to watch someone who's hungover scrape his puke from some tiles bit by bit.
A couple weeks ago after getting WICKED DRUNK at a friends house. I was laying on the couch and started to feel like shit, I said, "I think I have to go throw up." So I did and came back and was like, "Yesss I feel so much better now." Then 10 minutes later repeated the whole process two or three more times. I kept thinking I felt better but then by the last time I was like, "yeah I need to go to sleep."

First time it looked kind of red from some pasta I ate, the last two or three times it was just water. Also puking water/clear liquids sucks.
Probably a few weeks ago and alcohol was definitely involved.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Burgery
erry week or 2 from excessive alcohol/whatever consumption

Seconded

I believe it had to do with eating too many greasy sausages at once
I haven't puked many times as an adult, I think once from illness, once for food poisoning and once from drinking. Last time I did I was at a guy house who we had just met. He was a music producer and played with several touring bands and he had an entire flat he rented just for rehearsing and recording music, so we were checking it out and jamming. We had got coffee beforehand and I went to take a sip of mine, but apparently this guy drinks a lot and/or does cleaning much caus I grabbed a cup that wasnt mine.

If you're wondering how I mixed it up its because in Canada everyone drinks Tim Hortons cause its the lord's nectar. Which is the reason why he had like a dozen cups at his place, he also works with a lot of people, so they bring there's, don't clean up and leave, then he's not back til his next day off when he works with another client. Well that cup must have been sitting there for a few days or a week at least caus the milk had curdled. I spit it out from the taste right away but I still swallowed some of it. That and the combo that I'm already a bit lactose intolerant made me puke it up about two hours later. The anxiety knowing that it was going to happen was honestly worse than getting sick.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Last edited by Wiegenlied at May 11, 2015,
don't remember the last time i puked.

probably a few years ago when i still drank too much.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last night. Looked like a omelet.

Shitty 'Murican fast food and a case of beer didn't go well together.
Cry yourself to ash
Quote by Vampire_State
Last night. Looked like a omelet.

Shitty 'Murican fast food and a case of beer didn't go well together.

? those are meant to be combined
My God, it's full of stars!
A few months ago I threw up after eating chilli. I don't think it was the chilli that caused it, just a stomach virus or something, but it was so horrible coming up that I haven't eaten chilli since.