Poll: Have you cried in 2015?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you cried in 2015?
Yes
93 62%
No
58 38%
Voters: 151.
Page 1 of 5
Have you had a cry yet this year?

The poll is anonymous to promote honesty.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at May 11, 2015,
yeah reflecting on how shit i am (jobless, don't have a ged, no friends, etc) hurts pretty bad
KIFFLOM
tears of joy D:

actually scratch that. there were two times
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Yes. My nephew was super sick and I was alone with him and I was waiting for his mother to get to us because I was picking her up from work and the baby was having like an asthma attack or some shit and I started to panic. The baby was really sick and her mother took him to the doctor the next morning and said that the baby could have died. I didn't know what to do when the baby started having the attack and me being alone with it in the middle of a parking lot without communication wrecked me emotionally.

I do not what a child, **** that. Way too much stress and responsibility. I can barely take care of myself, taking care of a defenseless baby is way too much for me.
almost.

I welled up a few times in some movies.

that's about it. I can't really cry about rl stuff, even if I want to, I haven't been capable of going over that "edge"and letting it out since I was like 12 or something.

(presuming we aren't counting random onion cutting and rubbing your eye with something horrible lingering on your hands)

edit: these are the films I welled up to (no shame):

The Tale of Princess Kaguya
Big Hero 6
White God
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
princess kaguya was GOAT. so so so good
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I don't cry because my life is perfect and I don't have the time or tears to spend on worthless plebes less fortunate than me.
I'm sort of surprised that I haven't. The beginning of 2015 was awful for me (well, it felt awful back then), but it turned out to be the best thing that happened.
[My two best friends left me behind, but after about a week or so I realized that they were the poison in my life so, good riddance.]

2015 actually is turning out to be a fantastic year.
this thread made me cry
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
nope

boys don't cry.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I haven't cried in years. The depths of my misery extends far beyond mere tears. Or something.
I have nothing important to say
Britain did, collevtively, on Friday
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
i cry like once a week if i'm feeling particularly good so yea

watch out guise sir criesalot just entered the thread
Yeah. Almost on a weekly basis, admittedly.

They're usually tears of frustration and anger.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm not sure, I mean, I've been teary eyed after getting way too into Bright Eyes' I'm Wide Awake It's Morning one time in the backseat of a car one night.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Only during one movie and a documentary.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by The_Blode
I cried when Ed resigned as leader of the Labour party.

Ed was the first politician in my life that I truly believed in. He stood up for working families and ordinary people trying to make a better life in this country. The defeat hit him hard as it did to me and many Labour voters. I cried because I get attached too easily, and I feared that it would be the last time I could see Ed on the big stage. I drafted a letter to him in the hope he could still be a part of my life in some small way.

millibae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftfjjrZ-YlM
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at May 11, 2015,
i shed tears from cutting about 80 onions one day at work last week but no i have not cried
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My dog had to be put down about a month ago. I cried

Also yeah I've cut my fair share of onions
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at May 11, 2015,
I cry every night when I go to sleep right after staring at my laptop screen for too long.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
I cry every night when I go to sleep right after staring at my laptop screen for too long.

~the internet culture~
yesterday my manager started doing this weirdass super intense crying freakout joke for me for like 3 minutes and he was actually crying at the end shit was kinda weird
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Haven't listened to the national anthem or watched Saving Private Ryan lately so no.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
yesterday my manager started doing this weirdass super intense crying freakout joke for me for like 3 minutes and he was actually crying at the end shit was kinda weird

that... that's really weird.

not terribly manager-like.
Plot twist: Bob's self-employed.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by whywefight
that... that's really weird.

not terribly manager-like.

yeah like he's cool and it was funny and we were almost by ourselves but he.. he just kept going..

Quote by ErikLensherr
Plot twist: Bob's self-employed.

yea
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Page 1 of 5